The Donald J. Trump — Live Tweeting/Truths & Discussion Thread (Part 1)

SEE YOU TONIGHT AT 9:00 PM EASTERN FROM IOWA!

( truth (lol) | raw text )

RT: Truth Social
Will be on Hannity in 5 minutes!

I like that when trump starts a statement with a name I never know if it’s going to be a complete and total endorsement or if they’ve reached the stage of uselessness for him that it will be a complete and total take down. He always keeps us guessing.

I’ve totally changed my mind: get this fucker in front of as many voters as possible. Broadcast him everywhere.

https://x.com/accountablegop/status/1732226401196023827?s=46&t=XGja5BtSraUljl_WWUrIUg

(video TRUTH)

RT: Donald J. Trump (@realDonaldTrump)
Does anybody really think that I can be given a fair trial in New York by this horrible person?

I just checked on this and it’s from 2016. (seemed odd we wouldn’t have heard more about it).

Thanks for getting my hopes up you bastards.

I worry that this was the media strategy in 2016, and it went horribly wrong.

1 Like

(video TRUTH)

THANK YOU—MAGA!

(image TRUTH)

CROOKED JOE BIDEN IS A THREAT TO DEMOCRACY!!!

Seeing this posted still blows my mind

:harold:

Donald Trump mocked questions about authoritarianism on Tuesday, saying he would be a dictator only on "day one, and then he’s going to close the border and get to drilling.

“After that, I’m not a dictator, OK?” the Republican presidential frontrunner told Fox News host Sean Hannity before a very friendly crowd in Davenport, Iowa.

Donald Trump: literally The Purge

MAGA: yayyyyy

I’m voting for trump because 1) i live in a state where my vote means nothing and 2) when the proud boy squads start going door to door purging “leftists” my name will be on the voter roll as voting for trump and 3) fuck joe biden

1 Like

(image TRUTH)