The Donald J. Trump — Live Tweeting/Truths & Discussion Thread (Part 1)

(image TRUTH)

( truth (lol) | raw text )

is trump going to duck the debates with biden?

I think that’s the plan, yes.

(image TRUTH)

Is this NY trial still going on? Wtf feels like it’s been a year

1 Like

I feel like Biden will actually punk trump if he doesn’t debate.

Few things will look worse than being afraid of a guy you keep saying is an incompetent drooler. Which is exactly how Trump will look.

I think he will do one debate then declare victory, complain about the media and how unfairly he is treated and refuse to do another.

2 Likes

(image TRUTH)

(video TRUTH)

RT: Donald J. Trump (@realDonaldTrump)

Not necessarily. Him ducking the primary debates makes perfect sense—all risk no reward. Ducking the general debates while Dark Biden sends a guy in a chicken costume to mock him might not be the best idea.

I’m starting to wonder if he isn’t hiding a steeper decline than we suspect. He’s accidentally referred to obama in a couple of speeches recently where he clearly meant to refer to biden and then issued a bunch of “please don’t put in the newspaper that I got mad” ultra-defensive “I MEANT TO DO THAT IT’S SARCASM LOOK IT UP” truth posts

Trump could show up to debate Biden literally drooling and he would lose zero votes.

1 Like

Eh. Trump support isn’t as rock solid as everyone thinks. If Biden (or the moderators) can get Trump talking about taking credit for repealing Roe v. Wade or wanting to repeal Obamacare, that would be meaningfully damaging to him.

Maybe but I think anyone who would actually be swayed by either of those things would at worst just sit the election out but is more likely to convince themselves that Biden is worse so Trump is the lesser of 2 evils. We’re ~9 years in to the Trump shenanigans and none of the people still on board are going to want to admit they were supporting a moron for that long.

Happy Hanukkah!

(image TRUTH)

(image TRUTH)