The Donald J. Trump — Live Tweeting/Truths & Discussion Thread (Part 1)

Atleast where I vote the data doesn’t exist though so there is nothing to store. Like even if there were a conspiring election worker it wouldn’t link anything unless maybe you had some telescopic surveillance

What data is stored somewhere? It’s a pile of identical scantrons that they’re handing to voters. There’s no way to know which scantron was cast by which voter.

I’ve never not voted via a machine. These same voting place systems definitely have access to voter registration and party preference because i’ve done it and registered stuff into a computer system at these places. If I know or have a way to know you are registered democrat and showed up to vote I’m not going to assume you voted trump. It’s completely naive to think otherwise.

Voter Registration is trivially easy to find, as is whether a person voted. It is public record. However, voter registration is only extremely loosely correlated to how people vote. If it was not, democrats would be winning West Virginia.

I’m really not trying to be condescending here or score points, but do you think in this extremely unlikely but nonzero % hypothetical that would actually matter? that there would be some fair and just and sane process to decide who to send to the gulags or who gets blacklisted? because that’s kind of really weird

I mean what I’m driving at here is are you registered D? If yes, prepare for death squads no matter how you vote (at least in your hypothetical) because they don’t have access to any information about how you actually cast your vote, just that you voted. If voting for Trump makes you feel all warm and fuzzy inside then go for it, I’m not here to tell you to do otherwise just that a) nobody can see how you vote and b) they’re going to use other information about you as a proxy if they really started going after people so you’re probably fucked anyway. If you want to be safer, write a check to DJT and call it a day.

1 Like

No, I don’t, but this whole conversation started because you said you were going to vote for Trump to avoid the gulags. Nobody would know that you voted for Trump. They would, however, know your voter registration. You want to avoid the gulags? Register republican, and vote for Biden.

Big

Deadline tomorrow !!! Everything you’ve ever posted becomes public from tomorrow. Even messages that have been deleted or the photos not allowed. It costs nothing for a simple copy and paste, better safe than sorry. Channel 13 News talked about the change in Facebook’s privacy policy. I do not give Facebook or any entities associated with Facebook permission to use my pictures, information, messages or posts, both past and future. With this statement, I give notice to Facebook it is strictly forbidden to disclose, copy, distribute, or take any other action against me based on this profile and/or its contents. The content of this profile is private and confidential information. The violation of privacy can be punished by law (UCC 1-308- 1 1 308-103 and the Rome Statute). NOTE: Facebook is now a public entity. All members must post a note like this. If you prefer, you can copy and paste this version. If you do not publish a statement at least once it will be tactically allowing the use of your photos, as well as the information contained in the profile status updates. DO NOT SHARE. Copy and paste.

energy ITT

2 Likes

I did not say that and that isn’t what started it, please don’t misrepresent what I actually said. I even laid out 3 reasons for it. I gave a tongue in cheek justification for one of them that you’ve for some reason decided to laser focus on, is how we got here. My salient point is not that crazy, nor unrealistic, and my view on it does not matter at all.

I mean yeah statistically what any of us do, say or believe in regard to voting/politics will have precisely zero impact on any election ever for the entirety of our lives but that makes for boring political discussion

Dude, unplug for a while, you’re just going to raise your blood pressure with this line of thinking.

1 Like

Text TRUMP to 88022

( truth (lol) | raw text )

Woo-hoo. I’m a registered R (2016 to vote against Trump in a closed primary) and never switched. *

If you make a sly slow pony reference I’ll get you work detail in the new regime. Otherwise you are in the organ harvest line cause we know our billionaire overlords will need annual new livers from all the drinking they will do celebrating 0% taxes under Emperor Trump.

*I have not voted for a single R and in subsequent primaries I have written in a certain phrase on every line.

1 Like

yea i can understand how if one was simple or trying to troll they’d say they see that vibe, however, over here in the real world the actual government has an enormous amount of data on you, a big say in how that data is used, and who accesses it, and if they don’t, it’s easily available for purchase, freely sold by the same corps you gleefully consume from.

be safe.

(video TRUTH)

Thank you, Iowa voters!

(image TRUTH)

(image TRUTH)

(image TRUTH)