The Donald J. Trump — Live Tweeting/Truths & Discussion Thread (Part 1)

(image TRUTH)

( truth (lol) | raw text )

The Washington Post: “Trump leads GOP field by more than 4 to 1 in Michigan, Post-Monmouth poll finds.”

(image TRUTH)

(image TRUTH)

(image TRUTH)

(image TRUTH)

(image TRUTH)

Nepobaby continuing her father’s work.

(image TRUTH)

(image TRUTH)

(image TRUTH)

(image TRUTH)

(image TRUTH)

(image TRUTH)

(image TRUTH)

Imagine rebelling against your plutocratic billionaire upbringing by being MAGA.

Also Exhibit A of @riverman’s theory that “journalism” is for the children of the rich.

I tried to get into sports journalism, but same concepts apply. We made $10K to $30K a year the first several years out of school, and this is 2008-2015 dollars not 1970 dollars or something. The most I ever made was $13K and I was working 60-80 hour weeks a lot of the time and I was damn good. And getting jobs is almost all about who you know not how good you are.

They only friends I have who stuck it out were rich kids who’s parents helped them a ton financially and in some cases helped them get jobs.

“Lt. Gov. Dan Patrick threatens to remove President Biden from the Texas ballot”

You could also have a spouse that has a real job. I knew someone who started out as a local news reporter in a very small TV market and kind of worked their way up to a living wage within a few years (maybe like 50k/year). Moved a couple of times to successively bigger markets. At that point they quit to stay at home with the kids and spouse made enough that they didn’t have to work.

CROOKED JOE BIDEN IS A THREAT TO DEMOCRACY!!!