The Donald J. Trump — Live Tweeting/Truths & Discussion Thread (Part 1)

Page 2: The Chief Judge of New York State should remove this ridiculous case to the Commercial Division, where it belongs. Legal professionals are asking why this hasn’t happened long ago? It is DISGRACEFUL!

( truth (lol) | raw text )

It’s like 1pm ET and zero indictment day news?

:leolol:

1 Like

he’s been totally exonerated!

1 Like

Im enjoying watching the #Resistance Dems loose their minds this afternoon.

1 Like

I saw something something about the GJ not meeting again until tomorrow. Who knows?

DFDB579C-5BE7-43D4-A2BD-B3B1E6D95192_4_5005_c

1 Like

The Tuesday (today) indictment date came from Trump and he never is wrong nor lies, so I guess its over. Nevertheless.

1 Like

You’d think the government would have commented on those news stories saying “lol, no” versus basically letting it stand with a no-comment.

post the tweets!!!

Trump claiming he getting arrested today and it not happening then the inevitable fox stories about DA getting cold feet would be pretty slick move by the orange man

1 Like

Once again played by orange man, he got the attention he desperately wanted for the past 4 days and now its going to be “pussy NY DA is scared by “TRUMP”” tweets for the next 3 days and everyone will forget all about it. Ah well.

1 Like

(video TRUTH)

RT: https://truthsocial.com/users/newsbusters/statuses/110050573111823177
Way to go Chris, just like the old days!

In New York State Direct indictments are sealed until the defendant is arraigned. Shit might leak, but we’re probably not going to hear real details until after Trump makes his first court appearance.

1 Like

They can’t.

I realize this is never ever happening but imagine if they indicted him for all the state crimes he’s done. Like it takes 2 hours just to read all the charges.

(image TRUTH)

1 Like

God he wants back on Twitter sooooooo bad.