The Donald J. Trump — Live Tweeting/Truths & Discussion Thread (Part 1)

ehhhh bullshit, they could (“a source who only spoke under the condition of anonymity to discuss sensitive details” or whatever the standard thing is), they’re just bad at PR

Law bro prosecutors abiding by norms while Trump steamrolls them for 7 years and they learn nothing

Andrew Weissman is probably tweeting about Bragg’s professionalism or some shit who knows I finally blocked him

1 Like

What is political polls? Are they biased?

Joe DiMaggio, better known as Mr. Coffee.

1 Like

( truth (lol) | raw text )

I think my favorite is the conservatives saying you can’t arrest him because he hasn’t been convicted of any crimes and ThIs Is AmErIcA!

On a related note, how was Trump’s arrest? No? Still didn’t happen? Shocker!

next time we really got him

Was there ever any credible evidence that Trump was going to be indicted today or did the whole country just bite on a Trump tweet?

Speak for yourself!

the “we got him” twitter lefties were all in a froth the entire week previous on twitter, but I’ve come to the conclusion that these guys are paid smurfs. It spread from there, I think. Trump picked it up after the fact, but then everyone started acting like that was confirmation of what appears to be a completely unfounded rumor. lol. people are so astoundingly dumb.

Funny, I thought it was real until he tweeted/truthed about it. Then that confirmed to me it was not real.

I think the funniest shit I’ve read on twitter the last week or so has been people breathlessly talking about how we’re gonna see a perp walk and shit like LOL it’s just pure delusional fantasy.

(video TRUTH)

Some of the GREAT NCAA Wrestling Champions. Brains and brawn, it takes both!

1 Like

I’m laughing as hard at this as I did Q true believers thinking this was the day Chuck Norris would fly in on the back of a giant bald eagle and arrest Hillary or whatever dumb shit they believed.

it’s like a doomsday cult. ok, we got this one wrong, NEXT week guys.

(image TRUTH)

I’ve still got it at 90/10 he’s indicted, but yeah, 10 percent chances happen 10 percent of the time.

Every article I read, every show I watch, even the so-called Haters say that “President Trump did nothing wrong, there IS NO CRIME HERE!” As Biden would say, “No, I mean it, I’m not kidding.” The Crime would be if I get charged!!!

1 Like

I mean, legally speaking, the only thing he did wrong was be a cheapskate and wait 'til he ran for public office to pay her off. If he had just cut her a check in 2007 after the affair, he wouldn’t have broken any laws. He turned a hush payment into an illegal campaign donation.