The Donald J. Trump — Live Tweeting/Truths & Discussion Thread (Part 1)

Boy, I know lol@ taking legal advice, but he really needs to shut the fuck up. If there’s a chance that the DA might decide to intentionally tank the case in gj to not have to deal with the prosecution, constantly fucking attacking that DA is probably not the best strategy. He’s poking the bear.

Thursday! Maybe! Probably not!

It seems like Resistance Twitter is onto the next shiny object, the documents case!

Also, Mueller She Wrote is NOT having it with the realists:

“I sHoUlDn’T hAvE tO pUt Up WiTh ThIs,” she says as we move into the eighth year of waiting for consequences!

6 Likes

(video TRUTH)

( truth (lol) | raw text )

Maybe it was the Radical Left who did it! Too bad the audio wasn’t working properly at the Event, but it was a great honor to speak in front of 3,000 Pastors (115,000 People Overall). Some of my words were able to get through.

lol that thread is absolutely ridiculous. I’m convinced this is either an act or some type of disorder.

1 Like

Donald Trump was secretly arrested months ago and has been in police custody since then. Joe Biden died years ago and is simply an NSA hologram while Orrin Hatch has been serving as shadow president for years as was first reported by Louise Mensch sometime around 2018. #ScoobyTeam

2 Likes

I’m going to downgrade my earlier 90/10 in favor of there being an indictment to 75/25 in favor.

I mean, I don’t doubt at all there will be something, but I do not think there’s gonna be a perp walk or any of those fantasies, and I think 100% the case gets thrown out on some technicality. it’s going to end up helping him, like for sure.

He’s not going to be perp walked. NY law allows a judge to issue a summons in lieu of an arrest warrant when a direct indictment is handed up. I pretty much guarantee that’s what would happen here. He’ll get a court date and then he’ll go to court under his own power, and he’ll walk out of that court under his own power. He’ll then schedule a time to go to an NYPD precinct to get fingerprinted and photographed, under his own power, and he will walk out of there under his own power as well, or maybe he’ll be printed and photographed at the courthouse itself, depending on whatever security arrangements everyone involved works out.

RT: https://truthsocial.com/users/realDonaldTrump/statuses/110063303052764001
STOP VIOLENT CRIME, AND LEAVE OUR ELECTIONS ALONE!

Actually it’s a very lucrative business

1 Like

So he’s… publishing a book, full of letters that people wrote to him? What the fuck?

lol at this thread, she’s going bananas in the comments

2 Likes

She literally got to steal money from the government BECAUSE she does this. Shouldn’t have to put up with this, gmafb.

RT: https://truthsocial.com/users/X22Report/statuses/110066727411706954
Wow, how low can they go???…And, it’s illegal for them to do that!!!