The Donald J. Trump — Live Tweeting/Truths & Discussion Thread (Part 1)

I’m good with Trump shitting on Jacksonville and Orlando, they both suck. Tampa is fucking awesome though.

1 Like
1 Like

lol the thing is if he talks out against trump I think he does even worse. it’s hilarious

say what you will but trump’s weirdly masterful at this. a 27 point differential swing just by talking nonstop shit on truth, a site no one even uses.

1 Like

DeSantis’s strategy only makes sense in one scenario: he expects Trump to be charged/convicted.

An enormous LOL if he’s banking his whole strategy on that. I’m not sure what’s dumber, that or thinking that his current strategy will work.

2 Likes

( truth (lol) | raw text )

Great place for a Klan rally because as everyone knows, cults are undefeated in Waco.

lol this is like a laundry list of all the things that conservatives don’t want to admit about red states and Trump is just airing it all to nuke DeSantis from orbit, fucking awesome

4 Likes

If you are doing poorly, as so many of you are

Did any of our 1337 d15c0ur53 h4x0rZ ever figure out how to get a rainbow text feature?

This is a Classic. So much for Ron and anti-vax. Besides, he got the vaccine and booster, just doesn’t talk about it. He also closed up Florida, and its beaches.

:leolol::leolol::leolol:

The Republican party: where this is an epithet and attack on your opponents, despite

1 Like

Cohen should be prosecuted for lying and all of the tumult and cost he put the D.A.’s Office through. Also, the case against “Trump” should be dropped immediately, prior to a finding of Prosecutorial Misconduct.

RT: https://truthsocial.com/users/realDonaldTrump/statuses/110063825355907353
ELECTION INTERFERENCE!!!

What else is he going to do? If he gets down in the mud with Trump he will get thoroughly humiliated.

He’s probably just waiting around hoping something happens to take Trump out of the primary: indictment, death, or something else unforseen.

If none of those happen before long, I wouldn’t be surprised if Desantis withdraws to preserve his status as front runner in post Trump world.

(image TRUTH)

(image TRUTH)

President Xi’s statement to President Putin, caught on hot mic, was maybe a low point, in history, for the USA!

DeSantis 2024: Make America Florida Again!

Trump 2024: Florida SUCKS!

1 Like

That’s a bold strategy, let’s see how it… Oh it works out fine for him no matter how stupid it is? Alrighty, then.