The Donald J. Trump — Live Tweeting/Truths & Discussion Thread (Part 1)

In fairness to Trump, not that I ever gotta hand it to him, but about the only decent thing he ever did as president was try to take credit for the vaccines and want to be the savior for people getting them, which is bullshit, but it hopefully at least encouraged some of his fans to get the shot who otherwise might not have. He’s on remarkably solid ground pointing out that his antivaxx opponents got the vax themselves, because he proudly got it.

He should have run on, “Trump won, but he was so weak he let the Democrats and China steal the election. Donald Trump is right about almost everything, but he’s too weak to stay in power and use his power. Look at me. I stick it to the libs daily. I stuck it to woke Disney and drag show loving hotels. Donald Trump is like the head coach giving the rah rah speech or calling the plays, but I’m the guy you want dropping back to pass.”

“Why don’t we just give everyone healthcare?” was a great moment too, even though he got talked out of it.

“Ron DeSoros”

:vince1:

1 Like

( truth (lol) | raw text )

EVERYBODY KNOWS I’M 100% INNOCENT, INCLUDING BRAGG, BUT HE DOESN’T CARE. HE IS JUST CARRYING OUT THE PLANS OF THE RADICAL LEFT LUNATICS. OUR COUNTRY IS BEING DESTROYED, AS THEY TELL US TO BE PEACEFUL!

1 Like

Bootstraps! I made this!

The great Jon Voight hitting golf balls, for the first time in 30 years, at Trump International Golf Club, Palm Beach. A natural, his father was a highly respected PGA Golf Professional.

Trump firing away about COVID deaths is a perfect example of that Sarte quote about bad faith. He can immediately switch to Democratic talking points at the drop of a hat and none of his supporters care.

1 Like

It’s genius framing, according to this retelling trump just left everything up to the governors. That way 100% of COVID deaths are tallied in someone else’s column, 0% are his fault.

As always, he insists on taking all of the credit and none of the blame.

I call bullshit. No gloves, look like dress shoes, not golf clothes. Photo op.

He really is an awe inspiring bullshitter, breathtaking to behold as a neutralish observer of the R primary.

1 Like

Ron DeSanctimonious is the most overrated politician in America. His Numbers on COVID, Crime, and Education are terrible, but nobody knows it—Now they do. He shouldn’t even be running!

LOL Meatball Ron not even punching back. Pathetic.

1 Like

Gotta say I am loving watching him shit all over his former prodige. I hope he manages to tank Tiny D’s politcal career for good.

1 Like