The Donald J. Trump — Live Tweeting/Truths & Discussion Thread (Part 1)

They should put him in shackles and an orange jumpsuit and ride him down the least gaudy escalator in Manhattan. Problem is you wouldn’t be able to tell where the jumpsuit ends and the skin starts.

(But seriously, no, there won’t be a perp walk. There will be a scheduled surrender, he’ll probably get to go in through a backdoor or helipad, and he’ll probably hold a presser out front and call for the entire city to be razed by his angry mob.)

lol but what happens when he refuses?

Imagine living in Manhattan and getting this in the mail today…

2 Likes

Fox News: If Trump gets a mugshot, it helps his electoral chances!

1 Like

It’s honestly amazing that the best J.D. Vance could come up with was “dude calling white people crackers goes free while Donald Trump dies for our sins”

they’ll still reflexively be talking about clinton in 2060, guaranteed

1 Like

(image TRUTH)

( truth (lol) )

(image TRUTH)

( truth (lol) )

3 Likes

Ok, deal. Both go to jail. I’ll even throw in a second Clinton for free.

7 Likes

Trump’s spamming RTs (which the bot is sparing us from) but I’m only now realizing just how many high-profile conservative politicians are on Truth, which is kinda hilarious as it’s basically a social account they have to maintain for the sake of performative subservience to Trump. He’s RTed statements from…

Elise Stefanik
Kevin McCarthy
Matt Gaetz
Wesley Hunt (TX rep)
Tommy Tuberville
Ronny Jackson
Troy Nehls (TX rep)
Paul Gosar
Steve Scalise
Kari Lake

2 Likes

Pence on CNN at 9pm with Wolf. I assume lots of “respect the rule of law but Father Dearest didn’t do anything wrong legally.”

1 Like

So they asked him to surrender today but he told them to fuck off and no date has been set. Odds he actually surrenders himself have to be low, right?

CNN reports the indictment is for more than 30 counts.

2 Likes

:vince1:

3 Likes

count

Do they need some assistance? Ah hah hah hah hah!

11 Likes

34…

1 Like

2 Likes