The Donald J. Trump — Live Tweeting/Truths & Discussion Thread (Part 1)

They only brought this Fake, Corrupt, and Disgraceful Charge against me because I stand with the American People, and they know that I cannot get a fair trial in New York!

( truth (lol) )

1 Like

LOCK HER UP! LOCK HER UP! LOCK HER UP!

YOU CAN’T CHARGE A POLITICAL OPPONENT, THIS IS AMERICA!

3 Likes

lol he didnt cede the office of president of the united states and even when it became obvious he couldnt do that he STILL wouldnt, hes not surrendering hahaha

2 Likes

Kind of want DeSantis to play this out. Constitution is pretty clear. Sam and Clarence with figure out how to vote no. But still 7-2.

MJS thinks this will be a tough conviction:

https://twitter.com/mjs_DC/status/1641576194482089985

1 Like

They’d issue an opinion that literally says “fuck you, no” before they’d ever rule on the extradition issue. We’re going to have lots of women and trans people who need to be extradited in the next few years. Probably some teachers too.

there’s no way we’re getting a trial, hahaha. I dont know why I know but I know.

There is a court date scheduled for Tuesday. - CNN

I’m months clean from cable news… god damnit

I think Trump voluntarily surrenders, but it would be funny as shit if he has to avoid all states with blue governors because they will respect Hochul’s Governor’s Warrant. Gonna be tough to campaign in PA if he tries that strategy.

“It’s a really tough case” twitter is a single circle venn diagram with “most insufferable Lawbros on earth.”

1 Like

Nah, MJS is one of the good ones. He’s been a guest on 5-4.

White collar, not surprising, one count for each record, the number of counts doesn’t mean much.

These Corrupt Democrat Prosecutors, all from poorly run and very dangerous Democrat run cities, are not going to choose the Republican Nominee, or the next President of the United States!

( truth (lol) )

1 Like

in some timelines this happened on april fool’s day

2 Likes

pence is now on cnn hahaha wtf?

GET EM WOLF

lol is pence gonna announce he’s gonna run?

lol pence is talking so carefully about jan 6th and is getting uncomfortable. wolf’s not half bad at this. i got a legit chuckle at watching pence actually squirm in his seat.

Pence thinks biden’s too soft on russia! “24 hours to release that reporter or there’s gonna be consequences”

that’s in stark contrast to the usual GOP messaging on ukraine/russia. this is so weird.

wolf asked him what he meant by consequences and he said “let’s put some people on a plane”

lol where’s this guy’s spine been?