The Non-political ANGER THREAD

JFC. WHY DO I HAVE TO SEND AN UPDATE TO ALL RECURRING MEETING RECIPIENTS IN MFING OUTLOOK WHEN I AM DROPPING PEOPLE THAT HAVE MOVED DEPARTMENTS OR LEFT THE COMPANY!!???!?!??

ITS MFING 2023. FU BILL GATES!!!

4 Likes

rent is too damn high

1 Like

Fucking event ticket fees.

1 Like

The worst is when you then try to send the update, but it wont’ send because there are “invalid email addresses” there because there are other people who left the company that you forgot about, but it doesn’t fucking tell you who they are! ….

ok that doesn’t happen to me. I get notified afterwards of any addresses that are undeliverable and what they are. Today I get one of those and one from someone who switched to a different department who emailed me and asked me to remove them. I try to be collegial and remove both. BUT FUCK NO, IM THE ASSHOLE BECAUSE I CANT DO THAT WITHOUT NOTIFYING EVERYBODY!!!

IF I EVER FIND YOU IN A PUBLIC TOLIET, YOU CAN DAB WHILE I GIVE YOU A SWIRLY YOU SMUG, SMUG DIPSHIT.

Pre boarding is completely out of control.

Now this is a thread I can get into

The fees are not as bad as I was expecting, but still bad and jesus concerts are expensive. (this would be Illenium at Chase Center in SF, not sure how much I want to go)

When I call my kids and I get that fucking “I’m sorry but the person you are calling has a voice mailbox that is not set up” message

2 Likes

Speaking of fees I do not understand at all why people love Airbnb so much:

jfc

3 Likes

people who humblebrag with their airbnb bills

got em

This is a trip we’re thinking about and may well not do because of the exorbitant expense!

The economics of short stays on airbnb and vrbo almost never work out.

1 Like

Just call the ticket $135. It’s so stupid.

Kids don’t use voicemails anymore. Not sure what the exact age cutoff is, but it’s probably somewhere in the 20s at least. But they’ll find it really weird if you leave one for them. Wonder if we will see them eliminated completely in our lifetime.

oh yeah I totally get it and I have no interest in actually leaving a voicemail, it’s just the fact that they haven’t even set it up and are probably unaware that they even have this capability on their phone

FWIW I am probably going to treat this like the “shit that makes you irrationally angry even though it’s completely normal and harmless” thread back from 2+2

2 Likes

Customers that want me to explain their fucking data to them.

1 Like

If you set up voicemail then people might leave you a voicemail and expect you to listen to it, so if you have no intention of ever doing that, then isn’t it better to leave it disabled?

And the converse.

I hate customer service reps that act like you should understand their lingo and procedures.

I hate it when two functions under the same name are actually two corporate entities and they blame the problem on each other leaving you holding the bag. (We had a late credit card payment through a bank credit card where we setup the automatic payment system, the credit card people told us to pound sand and bend over for fees penalties no grace period etc, the bank was like “who me?”). Thankfully a human at the local branch straightened it out.

I hate when service appointments are no shows.

I hate when you call with a problem with 500 comments online and the company rep claims “we’ve never heard of that”

Is this recent? Thought I had read AirBNB was doing something to reign in fees but doesn’t look like it lol