The Non-political ANGER THREAD

They recently added the option to include all fees when you are searching, whereas before it would not include cleaning fees or their 10% juice on the price map.

If you’re looking at properties on BNB or VRBO that are run by managament companies you can usually skip all the fees and shit by booking through their website.

Thats actually on the lower end of what Ive seen. The goddamn Eagles cost me nearly a K with like $200 in fees

1 Like

if it wasnt for voice to text transcription on apple voicemail i’d literally never get them.

Okay boomer.

2 Likes

Well that is a lame announcement, I thought their fees were going down

RAGE: when I go to the grocery store and my wife tells me to get tampons. not because I’m embarrassed to buy them or whatever, because there are 19 billion different variants and levels and I will invariably get the wings that are 1.2 mm too long or whatever

1 Like

A thousand times this. Even with a texted picture of the box, it’s still difficult.

2 Things.

1. Tampons don’t have wings so you’re probably doing something wrong there.
  2. If you’ve been married over a year you should know which brand/size/strength/etc your wife uses by heart.

just grocery shopping in general since nowadays in our post-covid supply chain dystopia there are always a few things the store is out of and I never know whether to just not get it or get something else, invariably I will make the wrong choice and get some substitute that my wife rejects completely (which leads to the worst punishment of all time, having to return something to fucking kroger) or not get anything and my wife will say “XYZ is just as good” and if I make the mistake of CALLING TO CHECK then I might as well just have an affair.

1 Like

Tampons have wings?

EDIT: My pony also has no wings.

Absolutely not. In this scenario, I have wasted whatever money is on the line.

1 Like

lol fuck outta here

1 Like

The boxes that are the same brand all look the same and have very slight difference, in my experience.

Lol, I see my wife’s brand right away. Get that noob shit outta here.

Buncha rookies in this thread. We talkin about practice?

1 Like

In my defense, the number of times either my wife or I have bought feminine hygiene products in a store versus online in the last 10 years is probably under 5.

1 Like

I’ve never once bought any this stuff for my wife in 10+ years she must have some auto purchase setup on Amazon. 0 idea what brand she uses

THAT F’ING REMINDS ME! I DON’T USE SIRI, OR THE VOICE TO TRANSLATE, AND YET, I CAN’T REMOVE THE F’ING MIC BUTTON, SO CONVENIENTLY PLACED NEXT TO THE SPACEBAR THAT I ACCIDENTALLY HIT IT THREE TIMES A DAY! EVERY F’ING TIME I GET THE “ENABLE DICTATION?” DIALOG BOX. NO I DON’T F’ING WANT TO ENABLE DICTATION!!! I’VE GOT F’ING SIRI TURNED OFF. TIM APPLE FIX THIS, YOU SMUG, SANCTIMONIOUS PRICK!!!

4 Likes

THIS THREAD IS FOR FULLY JUSTIFIED, RIGHTEOUS ANGER!!!