The Non-political ANGER THREAD

90% of the time this happens they shouldn’t even be pushing “enter” AT ALL, just keep typing on the same line you fukken morons!

slowly approaching your 40’s and realizing that after all the “someday” hopes you thought about years and years ago, it is now rapidly approaching “some day” and almost none of them have a snowball chance in hell of ever happening

Apostrophes in numbers.

:stabby:

2 Likes

Me with home ownership anywhere near where I’d want to live. Maybe this is too political for the non-political anger thread, but I’ve been getting increasingly depressed recently when I think about how infuriating housing costs are, and the boomers that have no understanding of why it’s impossible for someone like me to be able to buy a home even with a decent paying job.

2 Likes

I feel like this varies based on the chat app and whether it sends individual notifications per message or just a general “you have unread stuff” notification? Dunno what category Slack is in.

slack will absolutely make your phone/computer bloop 200 times in 10 seconds if the guy pushes enter that fast

What the FUCK is up with these goddamn potato heads who take 40 minutes in the drive through pharmacy

It LITERALLY takes me 90 seconds

Are these fucking boomers refinancing the fucking mortgages??? What the FUCK are the doing

5 Likes

I don’t know if if it is someone with 30 prescriptions to fill or that the pharmacy is understaffed.

it’s not staffing, it literally takes me 2 minutes MAX to get my stuff. And they don’t seem to be getting a crazy amount of pills, they usually just end up leaving with one or two items. and this happens to me ALL THE TIME

Pro trip. Only use the drive through if no one is ahead of you. Ours is narrow and curbed so a regular car is boxed in as long as it takes. No outs.

1 Like

my large adult son (19yo) had his wisdom teeth removed and the doc gave him the teeth in a little baggie and they didn’t even like, rinse them off? they still have blood and … tissue attached? wtf, now butthead is like showing these to everyone and I’m literally vomiting

1 Like

How much does he get from the tooth fairy?

What the fuck happened to Airbnb’s website?

When I first load airbnb.com it defaults to this “beachfront” filter. I can’t just open the map and go to a place (that is not by the beach) and search for properties there, because there’s no beachfront properties inland. So I guess I have to choose another one of these stupid fucking filters, but I don’t want to do that. Just show me the places that are available in a given area! Why do I have to filter to only “off-the-grid” places first? That’s fucking idiotic!

I haven’t browsed in a while, but you can forget those stupid filters (“treehouses” and “castles”? LOL)

Above those categories is a search bar, if you click “anywhere” and type in your destination and dates, you’ll get the listing + map interface you’re expecting.

Yeah, it took a while to figure out it wasn’t just a random vacation generator but those were the starting points for a search. They gotta start testing this UI shit on people who didn’t design the UI…

I got my latest phone number more than 12 years ago and apparently the person that had it before me “Elsa” is in collections

So a) I’m on the mf’ing DNC list b) I’m not f’ing Elsa c) I’ve had this number for 12 years d) f off

I wish I had the guts to send her a donkey penis picture or a feces picture or ask her what she’s wearing or tell her “The game is on. I am now hunting “Andrea from D.R.A.” Put your affairs in order.” but I’m just going to report it to my carrier and block the number.

1 Like

Let it go.

5 Likes

Don’t hold back anymore

1 Like

More likely this exact message was spammed to thousands of phones. Some will go to people like you who are not Elsa and (presumably) aren’t in crippling credit card debt and will be ignored. A lot will go to people who still aren’t named Elsa, but are in crippling credit card debt, and they may respond explaining as much, and what a coincidence that will be but good news, “Andrea” can help them too.

1 Like

and if you respond you’ll likely get flagged as an active number and get more spam