The Non-political ANGER THREAD

Speaking of grocery anger. How about the size of the paper towels we got substituted in our pick up order compared to normal.

saw some dude on linkedin who had (XY) where other people put pronouns, I am guessing this is like 99.9% likely to be an ultradeplorable

Itā€™s not clear to me, which do you prefer? The smaller or larger rolls?

For me, I like the ā€œmegaā€ rolls (for tp as well) because they have a better product to packaging ratio.

But I can imagine there are situations where the fatter rolls wouldnā€™t work?

Yeah thatā€™s fair. I wanted the large one, the small one is not only small but the absorbency seems similar to a sheet of copy paper

1 Like

That cart should be flush against the random product display but you get the general idea.

The pro move is to park in a dead space in the back aisle of the store and roam but my local Kroger has unloaded pallets back there ~ 50% of the time.

3 Likes

The pro move is to shop when other people arenā€™t around

3 Likes

Anyone notice google barely fucking works anymore? Bingā€™s been rough too but mostly google. not tried other engines and canā€™t remember the query because this has happened like 15 times in the past week.

google some piece of trivia Iā€™m not sure the exact names of what Iā€™m trying to query so guess something close

google taking one single keyword of my query:

ā€œOH YOU WANNA KNOW ABOUT gorillas? hereā€™s 48 news articles with nearly identical headlines with this word in it!ā€

which will be nowhere near what I wanted to search for. revise a few times, get nothing, give up and try bing. thatā€™s been increasingly common the last few weeks. could their AI be taking the piss?

1 Like

The ultra-deluxe pro move is to use target and walmart curbside pickup, as they do not charge any premium over shopping in store and fuck going into stores in 2023.

2 Likes

Its wild to me that a week after release, you canā€™t get autocomplete for the (japanese) names of shrines in Zelda. The full results will have IGN etc right at the top of course, but you have to punch in " shrine" yourself and hit submit every time.

1 Like

I wish there was a way to test it without anecdotal stories. I would bet on the fact that they borked something, it is absolutely terrible lately for me

Man is that true. Google search SUCKS.

Honestly the one fun thing about living in he future is that they crappified everything that used to be a legit great product. They just kept cutting it with more sawdust until it hits the point where people are dissatisfied but still using it and then try to hold it there as long as they can.

At this point in my life my brand loyalty is literally negative. When I find something awesome I generally expect to be a customer for 2-3 years and then bounce when they start trying to monetize it.

1 Like

Twitterā€™s become useless as a news aggregator. Iā€™m back to reading legacy media, lol.

Twice in less than 2 months what in the fuck. Iā€™m taking a break from drinking for a while. This time culprit is a refrigerated snack pack with local grocery store branding. No expiration dates to be found. Lovely

Yeah itā€™s really bad.

When I go to Kroger and leave airpods at hone

1 Like

hearing the shit random people talk about can be kind of hilarious

1 Like

when some absolute psychopath you work with sends you a slack dm, then another, and another, and basically sends 10 messages within 12 seconds when there is absolutely no reason he couldnā€™t have just typed a single message

Like 1/2 of all slack people donā€™t know about shift + enter if not more