The Non-political ANGER THREAD

If my apt isn’t close to 60 in the morning it gets close to 90 by the afternoon with all my cooling technology running. When it doesn’t get below 65 I’m fucked. Stoopid global warming.

• open carry in the coffee shop (more of an eyeroller than an ANGER thing)

• when I’m at the library looking for a book and the author’s name is SO FUCKING HUGE on the spine and you can’t even see the title

Thankful to live in a state where this is not part of my experience

1 Like

coffee company website where I log in and can’t find how to change my payment information, finally see “manage subscription” in 6-point type at the very bottom of the footer, then I can’t just do it via my website login, I have to “manage via text” so I have to put in the email and cell phone number, they text a code, once that validates then they email a different code to the email address, what the fuck

the whole web is fucking terrible

different and even dumber problem with dropbox, trying to update my payment info with them and I have to do a fucking CAPTCHA? and of course it fails every time with some insane error

Screenshot 2023-07-30 at 12.22.07 PM

1 Like

This is what “lawyers decide our business ethics” looks like in the wild. The original business idea: what if we sold a subscription you couldn’t cancel?

1 Like

Trying to go for a walk in 80+ weather is a young, fit, skinny person’s game, fuck that!

1 Like

been doing that lately, then got a complaint about my deodorant - fine you can smell my BO then, idgaf

Holy shit spam/scam email is getting more oppressive or the filters struggle with one that include your real name I assume from database hacks. Have an old Microsoft email still linked to a few things and like 5 emails a day impersonating geek squad, IRS, etc.

olds must be getting rekt by this

1 Like

Even with the non-olds at work it’s brutal. Despite all the usual automatically-inserted “Caution: this email originated from outside the organization” warnings, and anti-spoofing rules we put in, and trying to periodically educate people, I still get about 3 calls a week from people bitching that “nothing happened” when they tried to click the link in the email from [email protected] telling them they had 8 emails ‘stuck’ and needed to log in to fix it.

“Yes, nothing happened because fortunately our firewall blocked the site in Russia that the link led to, the link you clicked on because you’re an idiot. You’re welcome.”

1 Like

Fuck you Sony! Scratch off to get the code to redeem the game that comes with the PS5? I don’t got Legolas dextrous fingers. I got Gimli stumps.

Fuck you. Really fuck you.

3 Likes

It’s like paying to be at a brothel and then having the madam decide who your date is going to be.

leave the decisions to the pros

Nah, I’ve encountered these types of “rogue emails” before. There’s nothing you can do to stop them, you have to let them burn themselves out with their “take me off this list” reply-alls.

Wtf I swear every news outlet/radio/etc has some article like “why you won’t have a billion dollars if you win the billion dollar lottery”

Like is the existence of taxes or annuity/etc really news worthy??!!

Update: I’m not alone
https://www.reddit.com/r/PS5/comments/yqp3jv/i_scratched_my_voucher_card_for_the_god_of_war/

1 Like

gotta feed the content machine

1 Like

went to dinner last night for my mom’s 70th birthday, me, my wife, mom, her husband, my two sisters and their husbands.

I told the waitress when I sat down that mom and her husband were on my check (there are reasons for this that aren’t interesting or important).

My dumb brother-in-law managed to fuck this up somehow, he later told the waitress to split the check three ways, which she did without consulting with me. I then said, fine, I’ll just take care of the tip. But of course they auto-add 20% for larger parties.

this was a fantastic meal and now I’m pissed as hell at my dumb fucking brother in law (this guy is a complete grade-a shithead and I’ve probably not said more than 10 words directly to him total over the last five years).

2 Likes

Gotta at least be grateful live somewhere where they will split checks, sometimes when traveling servers make it look like I’ve grown a second head if asking for more than one check. Like one even said “that’s impossible even if I was allowed to”

Conservative propaganda to get poor people to be like, “How dare they tax me that hard when I win the Mega Millions??? We gotta cut these damn taxes!”