The Non-political ANGER THREAD

Nothing says Jazz like Utah.

yall

jazz and lakers are elite names

bills ā€¦ arent. WTF is a bill. Itā€™s not a bison, and their mascot isnā€™t a cowboy.

also their cheerleaders were called the ā€œBuffalo Jillsā€ which is a crime against humanity

:vince2:

I know who buffalo bill is but HE isnā€™t the mascot of the team, a fucking bison is.

Itā€™s a mildly deplorable thing to say but if I was dan snyder I would have just changed the logo to a potato and be done with it

Typically, at least 7 or 8 times.

Sir, you clearly donā€™t Bill. The mascot isnā€™t a bison; itā€™s Billy motherfuckinā€™ Buffalo, son.

Peacock app makes me so fucking mad I have to take 15 outside. Rent-extracting fucking garbage by some of the biggest scumbags on this planet.

Go to your nearest sports bar if you need to watch so bad.

Rumor has it that some people figure out workarounds.

Iā€™ll be in Toronto, no idea what Iā€™ll get.

Iā€™m the dumbass who has been subscribed to this forever and still canā€™t watch it when I want. Itā€™s way easier to just find a badly delayed stream than log into something Iā€™m paying too much money for. For some reason it doesnā€™t want to work with password managers across devices. So either I need to commit this exact password to memoryā€“Xuw823rhSFAibjAfjuqef987afiuw4t20984t2fal23987432ā€“or I end up resetting it anytime Iā€™m not auto logged in.

Itā€™s also one of the worst streaming apps Iā€™ve used and clearly just a rent extraction cash grab. Remember all of the bullshit megacorps that came in at the tail end of the NFT rush to say ā€œHey look guys we have an NFT now too!ā€ And their NFT is just like a $150 NBC logo jpeg, edition of 500,000, that doesnā€™t do anything other than transfer your money to them. This is the streaming app version of that. And much like crypto the prices only go up.

At the current rate of progress, every NFL game will have itā€™s own exclusive app by 2029. Itā€™s going to be $9.99 PPV per game with the additional feature of being spread out across 500 different beta apps. Hopefully Iā€™ll be dead by then.

If you want to play the lottery fine.

If you are superstitious as hell and must play these specific numbers, and must be these numbers for the second time, and must be these numbers boxed for by third bet fine. But if you are this certain type of person, either learn to do this online or on that machine in the corner. Fuck you though if you hold up a single lane at the gas station for 5 minutes with your fucking bullshit.

Why do you have such a stupid password for a streaming app?

No Iā€™m NOT going to leave a review of the colonoscopy center, stop trying to make fetch happen!

this is the real thing that people donā€™t even notice

the apps suck, they are getting buggier and buggier, thereā€™s zero ability to file a meaningful bug report, the customer ā€œserviceā€ even for apps I am paying for is abysmal

trying to watch fucking jeopardy the other day and hulu crashed on me FOUR times before the first commercial

I donā€™t pick the password. Thatā€™s the entire point of using a password manager.

Not if you canā€™t use the PW manager to enter the PW. Change it to something strong you can remember and donā€™t mind typing in with the remote. mystupidpeaCOCK1! or something like that.

That entirely defeats the purpose of using a password manager.

Meh, if it doesnā€™t integrate with an app itā€™s not really managing the passwords. With Apple TV password managers on your phone can be used to enter passwords on the apps on your TV, at least One Password does.