The Non-political ANGER THREAD

wait which app still makes you type in the password rather than doing the “go to this website on your phone and scan this qr code” thing?

1 Like

Right but the password manager isn’t the problem here, it’s this spaghetti code beta app that won’t reliably take a managed password. Don’t have to search too hard to realize this thing has a track record of weird authentication issues on Apple TV.

One guess for your life.

1 Like

well if that were the case obviously I would scroll back and read but lol DID NOT READ obv

We have a gas station that’s kind of squeezed on a corner. Not easy to shift around. I get in line behind a lady that is done pumping and getting in her car. She proceeds to s-l-o-w-l-y clean out the inside of her car. Completely oblivious that there is a complete crunch of cars.

My wife running a non-profit in town means rule #1 is that I have to not make any scenes around town. Nearly bit my tongue off.

4 Likes

new guy at work is trying to give me a nickname, it’s not going to happen, he keeps trying, I am basically ignoring him and everyone else is, he just is dense as fuck

Whatever you say, pvn!

oh and he’s a UGA fan

I feel like those of us in the rest of the country need an explainer on SEC cliques and rivalries

It would certainly help this guy’s videos make more sense:

Just to enrage @riverman

1 Like

That subreddit enrages me. Especially these stupid ass plots. At least this one makes a bit of sense. When people use this plot for job hunting or dating, I want to strangle them through the monitor

:stabby:

“I spend $5000/year on scuba while living in NYC rent free can someone who’s good at budg…” etc etc

Reddit always confuses me, how do you read the text of the OP? I always just see the image (the graph in this case) and all the comments but no idea what the OP wrote

Ifirc you can only do text or image, not both on posts.

They have a reply down in the thread if you search for their username with the details.

lol that would make sense why I never can seem to find it

Dude is just posting the visuals I don’t think he’s asking for budgeting help right? Isn’t that the whole point of that sub? I see these posts on my reddit mainpage a lot

I Ctrl+F’d “return” and found 25 comments and not a single one was correcting OP that she was talking about her tax refund, Reddit is slipping.

really fucking tired of websites that A) don’t let me log in with a password but instead only allow “magic link” authentication and B) don’t fucking remember me! so I have to fucking do it every other day. I have a fucking password manager so I don’t have to keep flipping back over to my email, fuck off

1 Like