The Presidency of Not So Jacked Up Joe Biden: We Beat Medicare!

That was a STRONG ending. Color me impressed.

2 Likes

Fuck yeah man

Really liked the “I see a future” wrap up. He fucking nailed that part. Lfg Joe.

1 Like

What was that West Wing episode?

Put a poll in the field RIGHT NOW!!!

1 Like

He didn’t knock everything out of the park, but that was a clear Biden win tonight.

Back in play!

2 Likes

Tonight proved how laughable the idea of Trump being a better president than Biden is

Let’s remember there are like 40 opportunities like this between now and election day and Trump has literally hundreds of opportunities to shit himself in public.

1 Like

Looks like Dark Brandon made some headway with CW. Tonight is the first time I have some hope for November. Good job Joe.

2 Likes

South Carolina? Really?

DarkBrandon.Jpg

(prob a misclick)

1 Like

Told you that y’all would be coming home and this election was a wrap. Know you better than you know yourself.

Ridin with Biden!

1 Like

Yeah, in a world where Biden wins SC, he is also winning:

1. OH;
  2. IA;
  3. MO;
  4. MT;
  5. AK

And maybe ND, SD & KS.

I don’t know, that was close to an Obama level SOTU. The only difference is the speech impediment.

LOL no. SC is happening WAY before those

It wasn’t, but that’s the magical thing about low expectations. If you have low expectations and then someone does a legitimately very good job it’s electrifying. My expectations for an Obama speech were always very high because Obama is a great speaker. Obama never got to give me a speech where I was genuinely worried he was going to trip and fall.

2 Likes

Let’s not start sucking each other’s dicks.

1 Like

Bear in mind that I saw about 20 minutes of it total. Maybe I saw the best 20.

Especially after all the histrionics you guys have made me read over the last couple of months. Jesus Christ it’s been a lot.

Go watch 20 minutes of Obama’s 2004 Keynote or his convention acceptance speech either time before we start calling Joe Obama level. This was a 7/10 on a scale that puts Obama and Bill at 9 or 10 level. 10/10 for 81 year old Joe Biden, though.

3 Likes