The Presidency of Not So Jacked Up Joe Biden: We Beat Medicare!

Couple ways to interpret it. One is they planned on one term, but didn’t want to be a lame duck, so leaked some stuff so people might reach that conclusion, then he changed his mind. The other is he knew he’d go for two terms, knew a lot of voters would have a problem with it, leaked some bullshit so people would draw the wrong conclusion, and here we are.

Either way the leaks were clearly strategic. The first is poor decision making, the second is effectively lying to get elected.

I definitely think it’s the second.

Aw come on guys we really hating on a politician for giving politically expedient messaging on a topic that is a potential liability?

I agree. My favorite part is being lectured about how if we are smart we’ll toe the Biden company line because he’s the best candidate for real.

The lol on the end is a nice touch.

No disagreement there

This is clearly the correct read

Biden is an eldery man with a poor memory who also manipulates reporters perfectly so that more liberal dems think he was going to stay for only one term.

No way they just wanted it to be true

Remember Biden’s “commission to study the Supreme Court?”

Lololol fuck this guy and his “protect credit card companies for 40 years while smearing Anita Hill”
ass, of course I’ll show up and vote for him but again, an emphatic fuck this fucking guy and his entire generation

1 Like

See this makes sense.

Quoting a Republican prosecutor, using a PA poll that doesn’t make sense at all to say he should withdraw, claiming he’s a not successful candidate, saying he was to the right of Obama and etc either just doesn’t make sense or is factually incorrect

And should an elderly man with a poor memory run for president?

Also known as manipulating his base.

Fuck him and fuck the eDems for making us vote for him to avoid Trump. Their primary goal is to make sure wealthy people don’t pay taxes, so they’re happy to run Biden’s barely animated corpse and if Trump wins, oh well. At least they didn’t have to risk a populist winning a primary and trying to tax the wealthy. That would be the real nightmare!

Biden is elderly. I don’t agree that it has been shown he has a poor memory, and I don’t accept a Republican prosecutors paper as some sort of significant evidence

Hard to blame Biden for not wanting to get Ned Stark’d.

Wait, I thought you hated the Boomers? Biden’s older.

How about swapping the names of current European leaders with their (deceased) 90s counterparts? Mexico/Egypt?

Like a reasonable person can think he’s currently capable of pulling off the job with a good team around him… But I don’t think a reasonable person can argue that he’s anywhere near the best guy for the job from 2025-2028. Maybe through a narrow lens on foreign policy vis a vis Ukraine.

It’s ok to admit he’s lost several steps.

No, we are hating on him being a selfish narcissist asshole when the fate of the republic is at stake. The strategic leak is just proof of a guilty conscience.

That’s not what dementia looks like. Biden has done that kind of shit his entire public life.

Biden-mixes up names like I do

Trump/ has no clue so he just says whatever comes to mind. Then it becomes reality or it was a joke.

The media does not recognize that trump is worse and does it way more often. Like whenever he breathes.

1 Like