The Supreme Court: Clarence & Ginni Thomas Jet Set Edition

All of these people have seven- and eight-figure grifts. If it hasn’t been reported then no one has discovered it yet.

I think Breyer had grifts but they were like really dumb three-figure grifts, maybe a guy he knows got him a discount on a new Saab or something. Breyer was stealing office furniture while Thomas was out doing whatever freaky sex shit billionaires do on their superyachts.

Well I meant the People’s Court justices, not LOL Dems.

The populated link ends up reading…

Revealed: Senate investigation into Brett Kavanaugh assault claims contained…

2018 investigation in the lead up to supreme court justice’s confirmation found ‘no evidence’ to substantiate claims of sexual assault.

Then you click the link and the lede is:

A 2018 Senate investigation that found there was “no evidence” to substantiate any of the claims of sexual assault against the US supreme court justice Brett Kavanaugh contained serious omissions, according to new information obtained by the Guardian.

Oops, they just needed to put three more words into that description! Ah, well, nevertheless!

So we’ve got Thomas and Gorsuch getting real estate bought up for exorbitant prices, Kavanaugh getting his debt paid off, and Roberts’ wife getting money from law firms with business before the Court.

The bribe takers have a 5-4 majority.

When do we find out about Alito’s?

And let’s just pretend for a second that this was Sonia Sotamayor selling real estate to Soros, or Ketanji Brown Jackson’s husband making $10M from law firms. My God, we’d have no lawnmowers left on planet Earth.

The eDems are going to be pissed at how much money they left on the table, rather than that there’s blatant corruption. Some high ranking Senate eDems are about to have their hands out to the donor class like, “Excuse me, sir, but I believe you underpaid me.”

nah those guys definitely getting paid, they’re probably all subscribed to pelosi’s stock tips newsletter

:vincelaser:

Coming soon, Thomas openly taking bribes to rule environmental regulations unconstitutional.

2 Likes

Shit he’d do that for free

1 Like

real or pitchbot?

crow

3 Likes

I guess you can’t impeach billionaires.

please be onion

1 Like

5 Likes

In a statement, Mark Paoletta, who has represented Thomas’ wife, Ginni, said the tuition payment was not reportable because disclosure requirements do not cover nephews.

Hahahahaha oh man these people are so dumb

https://twitter.com/stevenmazie/status/1654080887741460480

Of course it’s a willful admission. But if we try to impeach him over it Susan Collins will just say he learned his lesson and we can all just move on.

Right the executive branch is supposed to deal with this via the DOJ. Guy has clearly been bribed time to charge him with it.

Nothing will happen

1 Like

Biden’s not even floating the idea of an impeachment, just 100% bitchmade cowardice from the entire party. We deserve a country where justices can be openly bribed.

1 Like