Whereupon We Pontificate About Poor Media Outlet Choices

Also Yoo’s argument is some real bird-brain shit:

1 Like

For some reason I randomly clicked on the comments for this NYT cooking bit and OMG the hate they get is so petty and delicious, I am here for it. If you want o piss everyone off, make potato-free potato salad.

I fact-checked this tweet and it is indeed true that the Stanford thing was front page news on the Sunday Times and the Clarence Thomas thing has not been on the front page since its reporting

Matty’s giving people advice again:

Thanks bud, you’re so helpful

man, we are all just ignoring the giant parallel here between thomas and trmp. clarence was basically on offense about allegations against him since the 80s. this is a straight line of behavior beginning probably before anita hill, for decades of just accepting money, and finally straight up covering up for an insurrection wife.

if he didn’t invent it, then i’d say thomas at least perfected the “f u no”-in-politics doctrine while trmp was still chasing pageant contestants.

1 Like

lol Dominion ending this company’s life is too good for this world to be realistic but wouldn’t it be incredible

1 Like

If crow hates publicity, I hope his skin is crawling right now.

Not sure we should even share NY Post links here, but here’s some pearl clutching about the newness of Justin Pearson’s afro:

Expelled Tennessee lawmaker Justin Pearson’s transformation goes viral

1 Like

JFC the comment section:

This is my favorite quote. Execs are so important they… don’t even realize they have that job.

——
Dan K. Webb, a lawyer for Fox, pushed back on the assertion from Dominion, saying that both he and even Mr. Murdoch didn’t realize he also held the executive chair role at Fox News.

1 Like

lol I was like “well how new could it be” and we’re talking the year two thousand sixteen?!?!? That’s putting conservative lawnmowers into orbit? looool

It doesn’t take much when it involves a black man.

Even Tucker is on this?!

“Black man has afro now, did not have one seven years ago” is actually front page fucking news for these people oh my god

“This is what happens after going to a public college”??? He went to fucking Bowdin

I am absolutely begging the New York Times to write about anything else. The GOP is fucking banning books and legislating what words teachers can and can’t use to describe the world and the NYT is still cranking out piece after piece on the “what’s happening at elite liberal institutions?” beat

You’re surprised? This is like crack to his audience.

It’s been like a decade now. This is pretty obviously on purpose.

1 Like

Dailymail:

Surely working women are still using Tupperware? Bringing food to work is like a top 3 application for Tupperware.

1 Like