Whereupon We Pontificate About Poor Media Outlet Choices

I stand by my statement

3 Likes

we regret to inform you that I did the math wrong (used 7,000,000 humans as the numerator rather than 7,000,000,000) and the actual number of humans who will be hit by the satellite is 2.8 million

2 Likes

Surely your odds depend on your latitude.

don’t call me shirley

If it was over teh course of the half-life of the molecules that make up your body I still think it would be questionable.

1 Like

Doesn’t matter who wins those states if it’s not Ds it doesn’t get them any closer to 270 and therefore neither helps nor hurts. Unless you’re saying there’s a shot Rs don’t win an election decided by the House.

1 Like

Hmmm, yeah you’re probably right.

If the election is close enough that the house decides, then yeah the R is almost certainly going to win.

I guess if Joe Biden is interfering in the IRS investigation of Hunter Biden that would be a major story.

But “IRS supervisor claims Hunter Biden probe is being mishandled” doesn’t seem newsworthy until we at least know more specifics about what the allegations are, who’s making them, and what evidence exists.

At this point it just seems like a derp-friendly approach: the innuendo is the news.

Checking in with ultra-liberal CNN:

fair

:harold:

2 Likes

Glanced at the article. Claiming top 1% only earns 22% of income vs paying >40% of the income taxes.

The big thing is that the income is AGI. Complete and total bullshit, AGI for people who have a bajillion other income and wealth steams.

Local news doing local news stuff

Somewhere Inso0 is nodding his head in agreement

1 Like

Not even knowing what state New Berlin is in, my guess was a former plantation.

1 Like

New Berlin is basically a segregated community. Imagine being a Milwaukee suburb where the racial makeup is over 90% white and less than 1% black.

Wow. Lawsuit related?

Even with the lawsuit, this guy is bigger than Jesus, surely it’s -EV for Fox to let him go.

Maybe he have ideas of running for President?

2 Likes

this is really good news.

2 Likes