Whereupon We Pontificate About Poor Media Outlet Choices

You can’t be duped if (at best) you don’t care.

https://x.com/TerribleMaps/status/1836510003739660315?t=8FYGKkNAHTHPPqk0gowUpg&s=19

I don’t follow futbol, but calling Brazil “Soccer Mexico” seems like an amazing diss of the Mexican soccer team.

2 Likes

I always find it amusing that Mexico still hasn’t won a World Cup knockout game held outside of Mexico. Ever.

Isn’t the Mexican national team kinda good, tho? Do they just choke during playoffs like the Colts used to?

Brazil has won 5 out of the last 17 World Cups. Additionally, they have one second place and 3 more semi-final appearances during that time.

Mexico is often not the best team in North America. Think top 50 but outside of the top15.

blue = USA win

Possibly the worst media choice of the thread:

3 Likes

Just fucking gross. How long before she is unengaged?

Harvey and Don would be worse to have affairs with. But RJFjr is a solid 3rd.

looooooool I’d seen a lot of random stuff about her being shitty towards Dem candidates lately that didn’t quite track with how I remembered her previous reporting, suddenly it all makes sense.

I wonder if Cheryl Hines is glad she finally has a good reason to divorce his ass

1 Like

Oh hold up, their relationship was only EMOTIONAL, not PHYSICAL?

I think maybe it’s that she did decent reporting on Trump but that doesn’t necessarily make her a fan of liberals, I’ve seen a couple reposts of tweets of hers from 9-10 years ago (when she was in college I guess) and she was firmly conservative at the time.

Oh and this:

:leolol::leolol::leolol:

1 Like

2 Likes

The Penn State newspaper ran ads for the Harris campaign & voter registration, so the administration nuked all their papers from orbit:

The Collegian utilizes advertising sales as a revenue source. The importance of advertising revenue has become increasingly vital after receiving a 100% funding cut from the university’s general fund in 2023, beginning this school year.

“Political advertising isn’t something that’s new to the Collegian,” Editor-in-Chief Amy Schafer said. “(John) Fetterman purchased ads previously during the campaign that ran in our paper and on our website … We’ve had Republican candidates and Democratic candidates in the past.”

Business decision, they rely on the gerrymandered Republican state legislature for funding.

Digital?

That word needs some defining. :point_right::point_right::point_right:

1 Like

The Ds control the state house though. Gerrymander got killed starting in 2022.

https://x.com/mollytaft/status/1836966603122172054

1 Like