Wookie's Walrus Wreveal

Mine

1 Like

First on the podium is a sheep song. I like it, it fits, but man, it’s tooooooo, too sheepy to put any higher.

Gloria Gaynor - I Will Survive

Lorde is me. If my math is right the podium is set in stone at this point.

2 Likes

Our final runner up suits the theme to a T. I like how she flips the subject on its head by accusing her ex of being the uncomfortable one who hasn’t moved on rather than just declaring that she’s done so and is living her best life.

Dua Lipa - Don’t Start Now

1 Like

damn, i thought that one was the winner.

it was actually the second dua lipa song i thought of, but i felt it was more appropriate than “IDGAF”

1 Like

Our last champion nails the theme and was easily my favorite song of the bunch. I liked the sound, lyrics, and optimistic message. I don’t know a lot of music from this artist, so I’ll have to look up some more.

Kid Cudi - Love

3 Likes

I claim Gloria Gaynor. This podium is for the little people, the downtrodden, the ne’er do wells, the slubberdegullions, and yes the sheeple!

1 Like

Of course I win this one lol. What a roller coaster. Cudi has a vast catalogue that has a lot of range.

My favorite albums are Man on the Moon I and his Kids See Ghosts collab.

1 Like

OK, I’m pretty sure I got who’s who. Our final standings.

I think we can all agree that @LouisCyphre is a man of wealth and taste. Congrats on the win!

6 Likes

not last

This was fun to rail. I’ll be in the next one for sure.

My current favorite breakup song is

The whole album is surprisingly excellent.

3 Likes

Her new one fits too.

Yep, fitting, but I may just have a personal hang up with just finding Miley Cyrus kinda off-putting. I think I would have slotted this around I Will Survive, but I’m not sure how much the sheepiness of that song weighs against my anti-Miley bias. Glad we had some railbirds that were entertained, though. There was a ton of great stuff.

look at me with the late rally to avoid last place

2 Likes

This might be the first walrus I’ve ever walrused that didn’t leave me certain the host has awful taste in music. Also possibly my first podium ever, as the feeling of actually sweating late rounds feels like a new one to me.

4 Likes

I’m not entirely certain

d

Damn, I’d have had a real banger for the last category

1 Like

When I click on that song Youtube’s top recommendation is the Joe Rogan Experience episode with Cyrus because I wouldn’t more music, no, I want to listen to some troglodyte rambling for 2 hours. That algorithm is so broken.

Thank you for hosting and thank you for being sympathetic to my songs. That also was an impressive turn around.

Do we have another host lined up? If not, I am willing to do it.

Edit: BriansHat is going to host the next one.

2 Likes