2024 LC Thread #1 - Elder Fraud Advice

For those of you who dont want to click through to the article, heres the video. Looks fun

https://twitter.com/CallMeNAP33/status/1686373456730882048?ref_src=twsrc^tfw|twcamp^tweetembed|twterm^1686373456730882048|twgr^134824cc107a0b6fd1fbea71cf0c6e3eef242a8b|twcon^s1_&ref_url=https%3A%2F%2Fwww.boston.com%2Fnews%2Flocal-news%2F2023%2F08%2F05%2Fadults-flocking-to-bostons-viral-cop-slide-after-officers-slippery-mishap%2F

1 Like

Holy shit that is some speed. As kids we would take I think wax paper to a metal slide and that’s only time I’ve ever seen anything like that speed. Unless maybe he started out on a skateboard and it didn’t make it down somehow lol

No one can figure out how he got going so fast lol

I guess pigs really can fly

3 Likes

More like “a piece of shit the morning after 3 convenience store burritos.”

2 Likes

WTF @having baby outside marriage, “divorce” and "unmarried sex
I don’t expect anything from Republicans but come on, Democrats

I mentioned this a couple weeks ago:

It’s good to refresh yourself on those “classic C-SPAN listener calls” every now and then to remind yourself that a vast number of people in this country are much more like C-SPAN callers than they are like us. 80+% of Democrats giving good answers on those questions sounds like the best you can possibly expect out of this country.

1 Like

I have been experimenting with diet and supplements since this incident. Started taking a prebiotic and probiotic pill the last 3 weeks. Previously, I’d say I had a “no wiper” maybe once every 6 months and now I’m having them every day. I’m not really big into health supplements, think they’re borderline scam-ish, but these pills and my D3 supplement (I found out I was severely deficient) have felt fairly life changing.

Try a probiotic! They told me for years and I waved it away as hogwash and pseudoscience.

1 Like

kashi changed my life, average movement now is like 30 seconds and yes, the wipe improvement has saved me millions of dollars, costco stock was impacted.

1 Like

That doesn’t seem possible. That slide isn’t that long and isn’t steep. I don’t get it.

I mean, when he exits the slide he’s literally flying, he doesn’t seem to be on the slide.

Personally I take a probiotic (culturelle) and psyllium (metamucil) with great results, I’m a pretty big fan of probiotics

1 Like

Yang is still out there doing whatever this is supposed to be.

https://twitter.com/kyliesparks/status/1688754951663783936?s=20

It must have something to do with the material of his vest/uniform. Friction must be nonexistent or something.

Fifty years ago today:

This guy was a major league serial killer, seems strange he’s not more well-known (at least I’d never heard of him). Sort of like Dahmer minus the cannibalism. The news coverage presents Elmer Wayne Henley as a victim (or even a hero since he shot and killed Corll) but he was later determined to be an accomplice. Gruesome stuff.

1 Like

Yeah that has to be it, once when playing with kids my wife shot out a slide sort of like this but it was normal for me so must had different material clothes. Maybe a business venture making sliding outfits

Man, I don’t know, even assuming zero friction, the length of that slide coupled with how fast he shoots out of it seems impossible.

Obviously a gross simplification/comparison but from a random calculator looks dropping an object from 15 feet up will hit ground at 20 mph, not sure how fast he flew out of there maybe 10-15mph?

1 Like

Interesting, I guess thinking about it that way it makes more sense.

The details of these crimes are pretty horrific

I thought this was related to the bowel movement discussion

4 Likes