China/Russia/Aliens Observing/Invading Our Airspace?

Or to us retaliating, or to China false flagging for plausible deniability.

2 Likes

Definitely aliens then.

On the plus side if it is aliens their military tech can be destroyed by ours.

2 Likes

At least their probing/exploratory tech. They could just be checking to see if the planet is worth anything to them before unleashing the alien space lasers to destroy it.

I told my fiancee it would be kind of funny if these are aliens and we’re the only advanced violent society and the rest of the universe is peaceful and cooperative, and that’s why their tech is so advanced. They’ve got universal health care and long range hyperspeed super transportation technology, and their last thought before we blast them out of the sky will be, “What the fuck is wrong with these humans???”

Then they’ll come back in like 50, 100, 1000 years and vaporize us all.

Would be a nice flex from China if they put up a balloon with some alien humanoid body in it made out of lab grown meat

There’s actually some ufologists (yes a real thing) that think the russians put people with physical abnormalities on craft to crash in the usa.

That’s some… fringe stuff that I know about

i haven’t seen OSINT go off on a lark and report complete fiction, but i also don’t verify every single claim.

2 Likes

They about to shoot another down over Great Lakes?

Apparently this one was octogon shaped

The one over China is weird. Maybe they’re making it up or we launched one tit for tat, but it’s still weird.

These are first contact balloons

Is it weird that this started playing when I read this thread?

3 Likes

“We’re calling them objects, not balloons, for a reason,” says U.S. Air Force General Glen VanHerck

1 Like

So drones? Some nitty thing about airships vs balloon?

Have they released any images of the objects yet?

So I’m reasonably certain of the following:

1. The Chinese did a spy balloon thingy that we shot down initially;
  2. The Chinese spy balloon caused us (and maybe other countries, and maybe even the Chinese) to start searching for more spy balloons;
  3. That search has caused us to find all of these UFO’s, which we are shooting down.

Beyond that, :shrug:

youre no fun