Club Soccer - LOL Chelsea

One elite save from turner. Got out really early and disrupted haaland

I hate grealish for no reason other than his dumb fucking face

1 Like

pretty big mistake by turner there but he’s not punished for getting caught in nomansland by haaland

Another nice play from turner on a 3 goal situation

Well shot was slow but not from distance, tucked in the corner around a defender. Ain’t going to do much with that

Hot take of the day: Turner is better than Lloris

1 Like

Nice loss for arsenal

Play the B team, hold City to under 1 xG, go out of a competition you barely care about.

Signed Martinelli to a 4.5 year extension today

Moises Caicedo might come as well, its us or chelsea as he just quit brighton

https://www.instagram.com/p/Cn70zrwrGJE/?igshid=NTdlMDg3MTY=

That’s some hilarious spin. Did next to nothing going forward all match.

I truly preferred to lose this game personally, but a .5 to .4 xG game without Odegaard, Martinelli, Saliba and for most of it Partey, Zinchenko or is a win in my book. Hardest place to get a result on earth and the game is even.

This was basically the europa league arsenal squad vs a full strength city at the etihad. I didnt want to play saka or partey at all, personally.

Looks like a loan to Leeds is official. Juventus are in deep shit aren’t they? Loaning out McKennie, who starts regularly for them, on a loan.

Paredes scoring in the Bundesliga for VfL Wolfsburg at 19 years old, nbd

I mean, their entire team might get suspended.

They are lucky not to be relegated.

Just never bought they’d truly face consequences, yet here we are.

Saw copa America to be in US next year, anyone know anything about tickets process? Quick google wasn’t too helpful

Won’t be known for awhile I would think. It’s not until 2024 and locations haven’t been announced yet

Wrexham is the better team holy shit

1 Like

Fwiw the latest double pivot podcast on Juve was really good.

Instead of picking a premier league team, should probably just hop on the wrexham bandwagon.

1 Like

Well shit :harold:

These throw ins are hilarious. Heartbreaking end