Club Soccer - LOL Chelsea

:harold:

I love haaland just because of his time at bvb

1 Like

Arsenal have been way, way worse for much of the recent times vs City obviously.

They do have two FA Cup semifinal wins over them in that span, and the two recent home games have seen arsenal largely outplay them but make bad mental errors.

Cant have the luck Spurs have where City havent scored on 82 shots and 10+ xG at the new stadium.

1 Like

Tmobile offering free MLS pass for subscribers today

1 Like

Trying to watch both games because Napoli are amazing

Have quite a bit on them/various props

Defending in pool/madrid isnt the best

I paid Apple for a season pass, hoping to have games on in the background while working.

I’ve tried multiple times to get behind an MLS team and never have. Figure maybe try this year

I went to Sounder’s games back in the 70-80s when they played in the Kingdome and at Seattle Center before that so there is some history there.

Awesome! Thanks for posting this, just added it.

T-Mobile is amazing at giving their customers free shit to keep them. I’m currently getting Netflix and Apple TV permanently for free, and a year of Paramount plus and now MLS pass all paid for by them.

MLB tv will happen at the end of March too most likely

1 Like

Yeah I got that last year. Will be pretty nice if that becomes an annual deal too. Seems like everything they’ve started out as one year has turned into permanent so far though, so you’re probably right.

MLB TV seemed really expensive last year and for the mythical fan that will watch a game that doesn’t have their team in it, or are there lots of baseball fans who will watch any game?

No idea. I didn’t really use it that much, and never would’ve got it if it wasn’t free through t-mobile.

1 Like

Oh dear

Leeds with a much needed W

MLS starts today. Watching on appleTV+ and it’s solid quality at least. Been trying to decide if I’m going to cheer for a specific team. I think I’m going to go with Austin FC? I want to watch games with some wild crowds and they seem to fit.

Can anyone flip on the austin mtl game and see if the audio is ahead of the video? Hoping to figure out if this is a me problem or not

Just started watching live and it seems fine.

1 Like

Reloaded it a few times and it was still fucked. Good now after half now though

1 Like

Lol concacaf