Club Soccer - LOL Chelsea

St Louis the new invincibles

Watching a national league game because Wrexham. The season is pretty nuts. 107 pts for Wrexham in 44 games. 106 for Notts in 45. 46 to play.

Wrexham win and they’re in… and they give up a goal right away.

Fucking sucks for Nots, 106 pts in 45 games is nuts… and they’ll have to win the playoff

2-1 wrexham now, bs offsides call takes away 3-1

3-1 now. Atmosphere is nuts

1 Like

Chelsea awful. Don’t even put pulisic on the bench and have no one that can hold on to the ball outside of your half. Lol

I mean, thats what paying 120 million for Enzo is supposed to get you.

The entire team is a gigantic mess, but its been that way all year.

Arsenal played Chelsea in a friendly 6 days before the season. It looked exactly like today. Thats when I got excited about Arsenal/worried about chelsea.

Apparently PGA couldn’t turn down the Saudi money, but Messi could.

South Florida sports seriously on the biggest heater of all time right now.

This is not a drill people! It’s happening!! Thank you T-Mobile for my free MLS Season Pass.

How old is he?

35 and rumor is he’s planning to play at least thru the 2026 World Cup.

He’s still good enough that he won the World Cup as the centerpiece of a strong Argentine side. MLS is atrocious from a talent standpoint (I’d guess somewhere around ~20th best league globally). His play style should age pretty well; a lot of standing around when away from the ball and short bursts of quick action sporadically.

It’d be similar to Lebron playing this season in the Israeli / Australian / Lithuanian leagues.

1 Like

:vince: :vince:

I need to look into logistics of flying down to see a game, when would he first start playing?

I don’t know what the fans down there are like, but seeing him someplace like Settle or Portland where the fans are nutso would probably be more fun…

Lol haaland

This cat is definitely not married.

1 Like

I’d laugh at how silly your best athlete looks but then tombradycarnivaledancing.gif

What a debut for Messi so far!

For someone who had no idea who all is now playing in MLS this is a pretty wild paragraph
——

Messi and (Sergio) Busquets will play on Friday. I’m not sure if they will start,” Inter Miami coach Tata Martino had said Wednesday afternoon. “The first thing I want is for them to keep training. Jordi Alba became a dad today and that’s why he’ll come in the next few days.”