ELECTIONS Thread: Menendez May Run Indy in NJ

2 Likes

what was the content of the ad? antivax plus footage of JFK getting assassinated?

:leolol:

1 Like

I think it was literally JFK’s ad with RFK’s face superimposed over JFK.

1 Like

Literally “Vote independent - Kennedy, Kennedy, Kennedy, Kennedy, Kennedy, Kennedy, Kennedy, …”

The old timey nature of that ad coupled with the clearly lol bad photoshopping of kennedy’s face into some of that leads me to believe it was one of JFK’s ads.

Paid for by a right wing lunatic because duh

Like, how bad ar you that you pay however many millions for a spot on the Super Bowl, but your production values aren’t good enough to get the photoshopped part of the photo to scroll at the same speed as the object it’s photoshopped onto?

Yep, including the JFK campaign jingle “who’s old enough to know…and young enough to do.”

RFK, Jr. is 70, only in this specific campaign could that be considered young.

His voice sounds so rough. Heavy smoker?

Robert F. Kennedy Jr. suffers from “spasmodic dysphonia, a specific form of an involuntary movement disorder called dystonia that affects only the voice box.” This is not a life-threatening illness but it can certainly affect one’s quality of life.

Does it cause lack of oxygen to the brain?

1 Like

No, that’s the vaccines.

1 Like

I didn’t know the election for Santos’ vacated seat was happening today. The D candidate has a small lead in the polls (48v44), but that’s much closer than I would have imagined it to be.

Democrats are under performing in NY lately, probably because actual governing in both NYC and NY generally is fucking atrocious.

When the Democratic Party sends its people, they’re not sending their best. They’re sending people that have lots of problems, and they’re bringing those problems with them. They’re bringing drugs. They’re bringing crime. They’re rapists. And some, I assume, are good people.

3 Likes

Hochul is fine.

There’s an election tonight, Santos’ former seat, it’s a sweat.

Your pony is sweating.