ELECTIONS Thread: Menendez May Run Indy in NJ

What thread is it in?

Scroll up 4 posts.

Boy did we name this site well.

1 Like

Then why did she try to push through an anti-progressive, anti-labor judge to the highest state court?

1 Like

STOP THE COUNT!!!

Is there a needle

Unfortunately, no.

Lol Trump getting republicans to stop voting absentee and early was such a huge self-own. It snowed 8 inches last night into this morning.

1 Like

:vince1:

Fwiw the only coverage I saw of Pilip made her seem like an obnoxious lunatic.

Well Tom Suozzi was a Hillary Clinton style Edem, so not sure which is more of a turnoff to voters.

I need that NEEDLE

https://twitter.com/decisiondeskhq/status/1757593227094380824

I have to go to bed, but I’ve seen enough. Suozzi is winning this, dem pickup. Day of turnout is way down due to the weather, and there’s just no way the R can make up enough votes.

Is this district fundamentally the same as when elected Santos? Seems a big deal to move D?

Yes, but it also voted for Biden by 8 in ‘20. It should be a democratic district. NY went really fucking red in 2022.

It’s mostly queens in right now so it’s going to swing, but the D in 2022 won queens by 4 points and Suozzi is winning queens currently by 24.

She didn’t, those were ridiculous lies and distortions of his record based on internal palace squabbling politics.

59/41 with 52% of the votes in. It’s looking good.

ETA: The AP called the race for the Democrat.

Is there a lot of R leaning precincts yet to report or were these polls massively off?

Will be interesting to see the mail in/early vote vs election day vote totals. Weather really could have had an impact this time.