Golf Thread: US Open at Pinehurst - RORY VS. ROIDS

Obligatory:

Elite trolling opportunity for Scottie to come out in Fowler orange head to toe on Sunday.

Screenshot from 2024-05-17 13-30-16

Its also funny to listen to media folks having to throw in the bit about some random working schlub getting killed and how that’s really the only thing that matters for 4 seconds, before breathlessly talking about Scottie for 10 minutes.

Detective Gillis suffered pain, swelling, and abrasions to his left wrist and knee. He was transported to the hospital for further medical treatment by emergency medical personnel. Detective Gill’s uniform pants, valued at approximately $80 were damaged beyond repair.

Death penalty?

That’s some A+ reporting right there. 80 dollars! Damaged beyond repair!

1 Like

The one time where it would have been a plus to the black guy in a tiff with the police. Cause the only black guy around is Tiger who is way more recognizable.

His $80 pants are in critical condition

https://twitter.com/ronfilipkowski/status/1791503558929514540

I’m still processing how absolutely fucking deranged you’d have to be to attach yourself to a moving vehicle (in this case a monstrous Lexus TX 350 marked up with PGA access credentials) to be dragged because UR MAD that guy didn’t obey your fake traffic command at 6AM in the pouring rain sea of similarly-dressed people giving opposite traffic commands to that guy as routine operating procedure.

That’s directly from the citation:

This is also like exhibit 100 of me wondering why all these super rich people drive themselves. Like shouldn’t he be chilling in the back seat getting in the zone or whatever

1 Like

We will see if there is more to the story. Police reports sometimes don’t match the evidence. Someone had to have their body cam on.

Imagine being that rich, driving yourself, and not having a ton of outward facing cameras on your vehicle just to prevent fraudsters from flinging themselves and/or their vehicles at your car.

lol taken to the hospital jfc so corrupt and soft

Apparently it is big time endorsement money to be seen driving into a golf course with whatever car

I thought we’re all given cars to drive for the week based on sponsorship.

GREEEEAAAAAARRRRRRRRRRR

https://x.com/greear10/status/1791484856821494202?s=46&t=XGja5BtSraUljl_WWUrIUg

I feel like in this case it’s really obvious that the cop and Scottie both fucked up. At best, Scottie should have stopped driving once the cop “attached himself” to the vehicle. Given the history of Louisville PD, I get going full “fuck 12,” here. But the people going full “back the blue” are just clowns.

Looks like he had no problem choosing which button.

https://x.com/502eire/status/1791450802772435106?s=46

please stop reminding me that this fucking potato head exists

It’s good to have something you can trust as always being absolutely positively wrong. Sort of like a South Star to follow.

2 Likes

Get your Pikachus ready…

Louisville mayor Craig Greenberg said that the police officer who arrested Scottie Scheffler either wasn’t wearing a body camera or didn’t have it activated at the time of the incident.