Politics & News LC thread - Vivek and John Candy were right

Let him be N. Korea’s problem now.

1 Like

https://archive.li/KB69t

never gonna pass

1 Like

Good news, everyone!

Holy shit that he’s still with it enough to even make that trip at 100 years old.

lmao I rage quit the opening paragraph at “I’ve never read the Mueller report.”

There has to be gems in here. lol nate silver.

1 Like

Natethagreat went form 2+2 shitposter to international political sensation and back to 2+2 shitposter in a remarkably short period of time.

2 Likes

But the sensation part was basically just shitposting

:vince3:

spoiler: nate’s a lab leak guy. maybe more appropriate in the covid thread

Sometimes I just want to follow Nate around on the internet and post this picture in response to everything he ever writes.

3 Likes

I’m torn though, this might be better.

2 Likes

Just add some experimental brain surgery and it could be a novel by Daniel Keyes.

1 Like

Germany’s far right climbs to record support? I see an inherent problem with that headline.

4 Likes

David Zandstra was a pastor where Gretchen Harrington was heading to attend summer bible school when she went missing.

“If you’re a praying person, you can certainly pray for Gretchen, and I don’t think she needs it. She’s in God’s hands. You can certainly pray for the evil man responsible for this because he is going to need it,” said Chief Graef during Monday’s press conference.

Jfc. A goddamn pastor did this and you are bringing up prayer. Morons.

2 Likes

Sounds like Teamsters made UPS cave:

https://www.cnn.com/2023/07/25/business/ups-teamsters-deal-strike/index.html

The details aren’t as clear but I also read the contract eliminates a classification of part-time employee UPS was using to avoid giving benefits to some workers.

:fist:

2 Likes

Sitting in tattoo parlor in between fraternities. Wife getting her 3rd, 20 years after 2nd. It took 3 months for appointment.

She forgot her drawing at home and didn’t say anything, so she and guy younger than her 1st one are sketching it out now. Reason #200 I don’t have any. Like… really?

whoops wrong lc thread

3 Likes

It’s going to look like a prison tattoo. And you are going to loooooooove it.

1 Like

Gure’s sexytime roleplaying is getting a major upgrade

1 Like

To the surprise of nobody, Stanford is the #2 worst offender of all colleges in letting in unqualified nepo babies.