Politics & News LC thread - Vivek and John Candy were right

Closer/down river only.

1 Like

I filter it, which should be as good/better than bottled unless there is shit like this in it. But you may be right. That said, the bottled water is only as good as the source of it.

Right, we’re in a different watershed so unless we get acid rain here, we should be fine in that regard.

Seems like if we haven’t gotten acid rain yet, we should be fine.

My wife keeps track of her hometown Cinci news. Apparently there is a visible slick or something moving down the Ohio river heading West.

Well I’m learning all kinds of surprising things about nuts today.

you guys are really gonna give all that cash to Big Water eh

Wholesome shit right here.

2 Likes

Utah staying on brand :grimacing:

1 Like

This dude is a huge maga dipshit, of course he’s replying to obviously fake pics on LinkedIn with “EHY ARENT THE LIB CRYBABIES TALKING ABOUT THIS”

Sounds like Jimmy Carter isn’t long for this world :frowning:

Aw man, thought he would last forever.

Legumes. My 7 year old taught me this.

Just put a goddam hammer in his hand, he will immediately get up and start building a house.

7 Likes

God I can’t wait to see Trump call him a fucking loser 10 minutes after he’s pronounced

Bummer. Im sure there’s something bad about him out there, but he always seemed like one of an incredibly small number of decent human beings to ever hold the office of POTUS.

2 Likes

You’re telling me a peanut is a goddamn bean?

Yep.

peabean

It’s 2023. How is this possible. Waiting for the editorial follow-up in the NYT. “Maybe we are better off only having men forecast the weather”

1 Like