Politics & News LC thread - Vivek and John Candy were right

Old Age Wounded Denture Turtles

5 Likes

Crashing Turtles

Mitch McConnell Sat on the Mall, Mitch McConnell Had a Great Fall

1 Like

OW My Head!

I think we need to hold ourselves on this site, to a higher standard and quite frankly I am disappointed in you goofy.

edit don’t know how to spoiler a gif

download it, upload it, spoiler it

giphy

1 Like

“…including non-binary people” (!?)

you lost me?

Kinda surprised this wasn’t already the rule in Germany.

This all started out with a discrimination complaint to the local ombudsperson that men are allowed to go topless but women aren’t. The ombudsperson then announced that now “men, women and non-binary persons” all have the right to go topless. Pretty basic inclusive language.

1 Like

Unfortunately there is still a lot of historical prudery and change only comes slowly.

In a country where it’s not only legal but not uncommon to strip butt naked in a public park? Or is it news that this is the new rule in Berlin?

That only happens in a section of the English Garden in Munich. It’s still illegal most other places.

https://www.washingtonpost.com/business/2023/03/08/money-wealth-happiness-study/

new main character on twitter just dropped

paging henry17

oh dear

I saw this via someone responding to it “sorry, but someone making that money is actively choosing to live in NYC as a consumption choice as opposed to moving farther out with a cheaper cost of living” which seems like /thread

I’m mean sure. But there’s still the absolutely wrong tax stuff listed, plus having a car and the absurd entertainment and utility numbers.