Politics & News LC thread - Vivek and John Candy were right

Has she ever said anything of substance in any appearance since the inauguration?

The question of whether she’s said anything of substance in that time is substantial, but the important thing is what she doesn’t substantiate in the future.

3 Likes

:vincelaser:

https://www.cnn.com/2023/03/18/us/cocaine-cat-serval-cincinnati-ohio-trnd/index.html

Things escalating (I didn’t read article)

3 Likes

siezure

1 Like

I started turbo blocking the “left wing” grifters who do nothing but retweet and amplify right wing turds. Why would I want to read a bunch shit that I already actively avoid.

1 Like

I’d always heard whispers about this sort of thing, was it not confirmed by anyone until now?

non-paywall link

I feel like just given the timing of the release that it was pretty clear some pre negotiation took place on behalf of Reagan.

1 Like

Hockey: still fucking things up

He made a statement about how this goes against his Christian beliefs, what a fucking chud. This follows a Russian player on the Flyers who did the same thing in January, saying it went against his Orthodox beliefs.

They should just suspend him without pay for the day.

Team gave some cowardly “we respect his beliefs” statement and he’s still suiting up (though not starting today, so prob won’t play).

LOL Mike Pence, always

1 Like

pence is about 20 years too late, he would have been a great GOP candidate in 2000

Meh W or Dole would have mopped the floor with him. He’s the definition of a replacement level player with no interesting features whatsoever.

1 Like

W definitely was a generational talent but pence and dole seem pretty evenly matched imo

1 Like

Bob Dole was at least amusing when he called himself Bob Dole, Pence is boring af.

But dude really believes Jeebus chose him. Oh and that Jeebus chose Trump to elevate MIkey. But why didn’t Jeebus kill Trump or at least get him out of office to allow Mikey to be President.

He’s effing delusional. He wouldn’t know Jeebus if he was standing in front of him. He’s why I want there to be a hell filled with these assholes that are certain of their spot in “heaven”.

Bob Dole was a boring war hero with a much better resume than Mike Pence. If Mike Pence was an NFL player he’d be 3rd/4th string and constantly being sent to and from the practice squad. He’d have played on 7 teams in 3 seasons with having actually been on the field for like 12 snaps.

Bob Dole would be the starting something for a team. Not a pro bowler or anything, but he was someone the party picked to run vs Bill. Definitely much better than Pence.

Unclear how strongly worded