Politics & News LC thread - Vivek and John Candy were right

Update

https://twitter.com/katienotopoulos/status/1648473159363072002

There is more in the thread

That is a good point. Although I do maybe naively hope even Trump loyalists will flip once they realize claiming it’s rigged is admitting they are incompetent at their job, especially if is apparent Trump lost again so would be truly vanquished at that point

Oh shit the husband is a gamergater

These absolute freaks hit on every single Reddit stereotype I can think of. Of course he’s a brony and she’s into anime.

Edit: also this

It only means that they can’t tell lies about other companies and document it in their emails.

Can it please be tomorrow so we can have a new main character, looking at photos of these freaks everywhere on the internet since I got home from work has been EXHAUSTING

I haven’t, and plan not to, read anything about this couple, but just tell me one thing: how many kids do they have?

Pretty sure that couple was in You season 3

Yeah all i know about these two is what has been posted here and I’m good :harold:

How did Bari manage to scoop up the name University of Austin, I can’t believe there wasn’t one already.

sorry I just went back and read the article, STOP RIGHT HERE

what the fuck dude, you cannot wear a worsted wool jacket with jeans. Particularly not THOSE jeans. And PARTICULARLY not with a fucking worsted wool vest. Those are suit orphans. Jesus christ.

at least he isn’t wearing those dumb fucking cole haan brouge sneakers

omg they have a joint twitter account

basically anytime I see a couple with a shared social media account I instantly assume one of them caught the other cheating

1 Like

They look like robots or aliens posing as humans.

I am shocked how much bad information they keep in emails. Just seems like the punishment for deleting emails would have fewer consequences.

Nah, these guys are professional grifters, they’re on all the social medias. It’s how they get these kinds of profiles pieces.

1 Like

Yeah. Next logical step is for them to get on the “the left said mean things and is trying to cancel us” gravy train.

Lol, who knew that faded jeans were the new suit pants?

Also she “quit her job at a professional think tank.” Anyone want to translate what that actually means?

she worked at heritage foundation, or similar org, and found out that she could grift more by being in charge

3 Likes