Politics & News LC thread - Vivek and John Candy were right

Fail. There are not enough labels.

1 Like

1 Like

wow that’s real. someone who isn’t me should aggressively try to cash in on netanyahu and take it all the way through the courts

Where is Dog the Bounty Hunter when you need him?

Wtf Newsom and Desantis are actually about to debate? I thought that was a joke

I can’t believe the guy who did the racial draft and Clayton Bixby has been reduced to this.

https://twitter.com/RepBoebert/status/1730347665555181804

It’s sad and pathetic.

:shocked_pika:

1 Like

FoxNews and republicans in general continue to get away with framing routine tax enforcement as fascist big-government overreach that targets and persecutes ordinary (i.e., white) Americans.

pocket

So I know LOL rules and all, but does the 22nd amendment mean Trump couldn’t run for re-election if elected, because he would have been elected twice?

Yep.

Yes, but if he wins in 24 he will of course at minimum threaten to run again in 28

Depends on how many more Supreme Court justices he gets on the bench. I bet Supreme Court Justices Alito, Thomas, and Cannon have an interpretation of that amendment that lets him run again.

A) there just wouldn’t be an election in 2028

Or

B) he claims he’s been elected twice. Fine. Can’t run in ‘24.

I don’t watch “news” anymore but just happened to see that Nancy P was on O’Donnell tonight. She was rambling some incoherent psychobabble and probably isn’t far from entering the Feensteen dimension of “do you even know what planet you’re on?” Her Trump can’t win pitch wasn’t yo this guy should not be eligible to run for office, it was pledge $75 and we can beat Putin at the polls. Then she praised “most” republicans for being in favor of Ukraine support and commended Moscow Mitch for his efforts. Same museum of octogen West World animatronic puppets that’s been on exhibit for as long as I’ve been alive.

Nvidia stock has tripled YTD though we good.

Bezos and his sea fortress should be eliminated from the face of the earth.

Only reading the headline, but as a society, we should be automating these types jobs and finding better jobs for people. Of course we won’t do the second half of that sentence, so yeah.