The Donald J. Trump — Live Tweeting/Truths & Discussion Thread (Part 1)

(video TRUTH)

( truth (lol) | raw text )

1 Like

Yeah and before the midterm. I think we see a lot of decent stuff from Biden starting in about six months and I think we see his poll numbers improve. I think Trump is just gonna deal with a series of indictments and awful news for him from the trials. I don’t think most people realize how much criminal shit he did, and the stuff in Georgia and 1/6 are going to matter to some voters who dislike Biden but won’t vote for an insurrectionist.

I also think the worst thing for Trump is being in the news every day. The average American voter is paying zero attention to him right now. When people answer a poll about Biden/Trump, the unhappiness with Biden shows up as a yes for Trump, but right now he’s more of an idea of something different than the reality of what he is. He was a shitty incumbent as a result, and when the ads start running non stop to remind people what a shitty president he was, it’ll hurt him.

It’s easy for us to forget how little attention the average person who doesn’t follow politics or spend a lot of time reading Twitter pays to Trump right now.

he is. lol. The only people that like biden are the MuellerSheWrote types that frankly haven’t been living in anything approaching reality for a while. enough time has passed with trump out of the limelight for people’s insanely short memories.

I think Biden’s handled ukraine well as he could (I’d like to see an even stronger stance personally but I understand the reasons why that doesnt happen) other than that, really hard to pinpoint anything in particular I’m happy about, and loads I’m not. I’d love to see a third party candidate or someone primary biden but there’s a better chance of Chris Christie becoming president than that.

1 Like

I definitely can’t say that biden did anything better than creating a new branch of the military called “space force” and completely ripped off the Starfleet logo:

Maybe he’ll get boots on the moon though.

1 Like

9 Iron, 139 yards, 9th hole, Bedminster.

9 Iron, 139 yards, 9th hole, Bedminster.

Congratulations to Alex Cejka on Winning the Senior Open Championship in Scotland. Great courage and fortitude was necessary for this hard fought victory!

1 Like

1 Like

I see he’s added “after being subpoena’ed” to his screed against Hillary’s emails and Biden’s 1850 boxes

(image TRUTH)

(image TRUTH)

(image TRUTH)

URGENT ALERT (spoilers ahead)

TRUMP has lost Moby’s vote

1 Like

Gwen hit him upside the head to see reason, no more Eastside dumbass

I just searched for Moby Trump on Google and got some…interesting results.

1 Like

AWKWARD!

( truth (lol) )

1 Like

Ah well

Nevertheless

1 Like

When he’s right he’s right.