The Donald J. Trump — Live Tweeting/Truths & Discussion Thread (Part 1)

Can you imagine reaction from some presidential scholar 10 years ago if you told them a president was saying this stuff about a US national sporting team while actively running for president again?

3 Likes

presidential scholar - sounds like some woke bs to me

1 Like

I’ve been disappointed for 7 full years now but if this obviously very smart and qualified DC judge lets him get away with this shit it’s going to be a new level of despair.

4 Likes

1 Like

I’ve been asking this for months. Apparently he signed some sort of exclusivity deal with Truth. Why he is actually sticking to it is a different question. Supposedly if Truth is worth more, then he gets more money, so there may be some self-interest involved.

I have no idea how accurate any of that is. If someone wants to ELI5 it for me, that would be great.

Play out the alternate scenario. He only gets got post-conviction.

I AGREE!

“BOOOOO—RETIRE, RETIRE, RETIRE—BOOOOO!!!”

( truth (lol) | raw text )

A MUST WATCH!

Mark Levin: “We’ve had contentious Presidential Elections in the past…I mean really contentious…”

It’s his platform. He created Trump Media Technology Group out of thin air, and is the process of taking it public. Truth is the main part of it.

A MUST WATCH!

“An Attorney General who has completely politicized the DOJ, and they are carrying water for the Biden Administration in a very destructive way…”
James Trusty
Former DOJ Prosecutor

1 Like

Mark Levin: “This damn thing is so completely out of control!”

1 Like

I never said anything bad or even slightly inappropriate to Liddle’ Mike Pence. What I did do was make him, over the many people who wanted it, Vice President of the United States. Disloyalty in politics is alive and well. MAGA!!!

Bill Barr
Mitch McConnell
Mike Pence

They all deserve every second of this.

3 Likes

Man the judge can’t let this go for the next year.

(Paging narrator)

When is the trial?

No, I shouldn’t have a protective order placed on me because it would impinge upon my right to FREE SPEECH. Deranged Jack Smith and the Department of Injustice should, however, because they are illegally “leaking” all over the place!

1 Like

They’ve had all goddamn weekend to do something.