The Donald J. Trump — Live Tweeting/Truths & Discussion Thread (Part 1)

Some real “will no one rid me of this meddlesome priest” energy here.

2 Likes

Can the J6 judge lock him up for witness intimidation in a different felony case?

I’m telling you guys a Ginni Thomas indictment is still a live possibility.

1 Like

I really only use it for vibing along with a song or something but I’m more of a Leo user, myself.

My “There are no crimes in my Twitter DMs” shirt has people asking lots of questions that are already answered by the shirt.

1 Like

Man if he did the crimes on Twitter I would be cool with DOJ cutting a deal with Trump to look up Musk instead and hope Dark Brandon finishes the orange man off

( truth (lol) | raw text )

LOL this is gonna be great

1 Like

And there will be cameras in court.

6 bags :popcorn:

1 Like

Bro you can tell that to the petit jury

1 Like

true but there has to be some line somewhere for violating court orders and threatening judges, right?

:harold:

One thing though, the main way (only way?) I was doing reacts on phone was by tap hold dragging up on the heart icon, and then the floating menu would come up for the other reactions. Now it doesn’t come up like that anymore on phone or in devtools with a phone width preview, so maybe with 6 reactions (inlcuding the standard heart) the floating menu has enough width for phones, but with 7 reactions it doesn’t, or it doesn’t support going to a 2nd row.

on chrome doing long press for me:

If you toggle the device toolbar on in chrome devtools it stops working, it looks like it stops working for any responsive size, so maybe it’s a rule for responsive layouts specifically. Does the long press work on your phone?

oh that is your phone lol, yeah weird, I can’t long press on mine I am an idiot, long press != press drag. Working now, false alarm. I have been press dragging for 6 months and just been getting lucky that the gestures are similar.

:thinking: we both upgraded to the newest Discourse version last night (which may have changed behavior here) on top of adding :shocked_pika:, so either one could have triggered the change. I just temporarily removed :shocked_pika:, lmk if that changes anything on your end.

edit: lmao ok :shocked_pika: will return!