The Donald J. Trump — Live Tweeting/Truths & Discussion Thread (Part 1)

When you wake up tomorrow.

1 Like

Certainly me. No way I make it until midnight.

3 Likes

City the size of Atlanta? Case of this magnitude? I’m betting they have other grand juries for the other shit and/or they hand up other indictments at other times. I don’t think the judge is hanging around until 10 pm to accept a hand up on a grand larceny, and I sure as shit don’t think the clerk is working till midnight to data-enter it. I think all 10 are related to this investigation.

(image TRUTH)

( truth (lol) | raw text )

Get fucked

4 Likes

No Ginni :frowning:

Meadows, boom, have some.

2 Likes

That Mueller era fanfic video with everyone getting arrested is… kinda happening

1 Like

Mandatory minimum of 5 years is A+, even if it’s just the threat of prison time that will keep them up at night for the next several months.

LOLOL Mark Meadows Get fucked.

2 Likes

Holy shit, they really saved the best one for last. These people are all turbofucked.

2 Likes

:vincelaser: :vincelaser: :vincelaser:

1 Like

:vince:

Oh man Giuliani is fucked this is amazing. A little bummed that Ginni didn’t get got.

Willis had signaled for months that she planned to use Georgia’s expansive anti-racketeering statutes that allow prosecutors not only to charge in-state wrongdoing but to use activities in other states to prove criminal intent in Georgia. Georgia’s Racketeer Influenced and Corrupt Organizations (RICO) statute is one of the most expansive in the country and is broader than federal law in how prosecutors can define a criminal enterprise or conspiracy.

:vince:

I really cannot do justice to how fucked they are. One of the most prosecution-friendly states in the country, in a county with an extremely unfriendly to trump jury pool, with crimes that have mandatory minimums, and, no ability for the governor to pardon.

2 Likes