The Donald J. Trump — Live Tweeting/Truths & Discussion Thread (Part 1)

I don’t think it’s 5 to 1 but I do think it’ll take more than one cycle to win them back, and probably requires a pro choice candidate now. I just think if the GOP nominates an establishment candidate and loses the MAGA base, their only path to victory goes through the suburbs. I don’t think it’s a path they’re likely to successfully traverse.

Refresh my memory, did Christie face RICO charges? Lolllll

(image TRUTH)

( truth (lol) | raw text )

No, but he did prosecute Trump’s son-in-law’s father!

RT: https://truthsocial.com/users/realDonaldTrump/statuses/110878207358582459

Including the locals

1 Like

Where’s the ALL CAPS?

Such low energy.

Four minutes ranting about how he’s gonna throw the Biden crime family in jail, and something about giving away the Panama Canal to China.

:vince1:

1 Like

(video TRUTH)

(video TRUTH)

CROOKED JOE BIDEN IS TOTALLY CONTROLLED BY CHINA, UKRAINE, & VARIOUS OTHER COUNTRIES. THEY KNOW EVERYTHING ABOUT HIM - ALL OF HIS MISDEEDS. HE IS A COMPROMISED PRESIDENT WHO IS LEADING OUR COUNTRY TO HELL. HE IS A MANCHURIAN CANDIDATE!

YAY! ALL CAPS!!!

2 Likes

That’s the good stuff.

These monsters, all controlled and coordinated by the DOJ and Radical Left Lunatics, are Criminalizing Political Speech, a total SHUTDOWN OF DEMOCRACY!

He definitely isn’t mad

IMG_1331

1 Like

I think most of my eggs are in the Georgia basket.

The federal case in DC is likely to result in conviction but obviously he can just pardon himself if he wins. Also the federal system seems very annoyingly deferential to his status as a former president. He won’t get sent to jail and there will be endless appeals, lol law.

If the GA trial moves fast and results in conviction he’s legitimately pretty fucked. There’s basically no way out, barring some completely unprecedented Supreme Court bullshit. If he’s convicted in GA and doesn’t win the election there’s a legit chance he dies in jail.