The Donald J. Trump — Live Tweeting/Truths & Discussion Thread (Part 1)

Did Trump know he had access to the DMs before a couple days ago? If not, the reason to keep it quiet is in case of ongoing criminality in the DMs, right?

His twitter account was suspended for what, 1.5 years? I don’t know, seems unlikely. Also, that would require an eavesdropping warrant, which isn’t what’s being reported. I guess anything is possible though.

I can’t track the different stories, do we know they actually got all the DMs yet or could they still be trying to hunt down some they suspect are missing?

Also hypothetically say trump getting locked up for GA charges, are they really going to incarcerate a former president in a GA state prison or there some mechanism to make a deal for him to be held in a federal facility/on a military base/etc? Seems like a logistical nightmare??

This is…not their problem? This is why I have the highest hope for the GA case, they DGAF about all this bullshit “oh my we just respect the rights of a former president” bullshit. Motherfucker is a criminal and we will act accordingly. Looking forward to the mugshot and public announcement this fat fuck weighs 270.

She looks truly terrible. FAFO

Not saying they would let him off because of this or anything but just curious what they would do? Like build a new building on property somewhere that secret service hangs out in along with Trump?

My guess is they would just give him his own wing with round the clock protection, but even thinking about it makes me uncomfortably happy.

More realistically, they would probably start with some kind of house arrest that he would violate repeatedly before going to actual jail. But I think once everyone sees there is no actual MAGA army the penalties will increase very rapidly.

1 Like

the correct and prudent thing to do but unfortunately it’s obvious political suicide with that lunatic voter base. trump would definitely break the record for most write-in votes of all time and the republican party would be exposed as 2% calculated businessmen and 98% fascist hillbillies. they’d literally have to start over with a new party, they’d be the Brand New Party

2 Likes

Love these prison fantasies, but it feels a bit like how people plan out how they are going to spend their Mega Millions winnings. All the guy needs is one of the 2.5 million cutie Georgia peaches that voted for him to decide that becoming a hero to 75 million brainwashed cultists is a pretty solid career move. There’s also that Supreme Court that he packed with true believers waiting in the wings, or another coup, or a bottle of pills. Literally anything but being locked in a cage.

Edit: heck, even a non-deplorable might be tempted by the fame and fortune that would invariably come from hanging a jury and providing complete exoneration for Daddy T. Can you imagine the prospects for bribery that is going to exist on any of these juries? Dayum.

1 Like

( truth (lol) | raw text )

What the fuck are you talking about

3 Likes

It’s Atlanta that juror is never getting sat. Seriously the prosecution will be trying to keep out MAGA jurors the way they usually keep out black jurors… and if you can figure out how to keep out black jurors in Atlanta you can for sure keep out MAGA people.

Go look up how friendly to the prosecution Georgia is. This isn’t a fair fight at all.

I hear ya. Just was doing a thought exercise to see if I estimated I had enough moral fortitude, if sat on that jury, to not take the golden ticket for untold millions of grift dollars to hang the thing. You’ll be happy to know that I’m pretty sure I’d do the right thing.

Also worth pointing out that excluding a juror based on race is illegal while excluding a juror based upon political beliefs is fine.

1 Like

What untold millions of grift dollars? You’d be stiffed like everyone else who has ever helped trump.

1 Like

On a case of this magnitude the prosecutor is absolutely going to have a team of people checking the social media profiles of every potential juror in real-time. It will not be difficult to exclude the Maga ones.

How thorough is the search in cases like this?

I don’t have a Facebook or Twitter account, but how easy would it be for them to find out I had a UP/SPE account?

Don’t think it would be too hard to parlay saving the Donald from prison into a Kyle Rittenhouse times a million hero status, especially using my natural charisma and wit! lulz

LOL the judge is a 34 year old Federalist Society turd. Of course he is. At least the world is finally seeing how correct LOL LAW is.

1 Like