The Donald J. Trump — Live Tweeting/Truths & Discussion Thread (Part 1)

Nothing will be perfect I’m sure, but a lot of trump people are loud on dumb on public profiles on facebook

Not that thorough. It’s not like they are subpoena’ing records. If I had a murder trial I would have interns checking the Facebook pages (just by searching names) of prospective jurors looking for red flags.

He’s not Aileen Cannon. He’s a former prosecutor with lots of prosecution experience who worked under Fanni Willis, and who has to stand for election in a blue county in 2024. Maybe he’s a kook, but I’m not worried yet.

Yeah, this.

In this case she should have assistants see if they have a Truth Social account and if they do, that’s a huge red flag.

Yeah, bear in mind, I worked in a medium-sized office, so my resources weren’t unlimited. Atlanta DA’s office and the most important criminal case this century? I’m confident she’ll have a team of people checking all the public-facing social media available.

1 Like

:vince1:

Yeah, he was also appointed by Kemp, who, you may have noticed, does not appear to exactly be in the bag for Trump. I’m not worried yet.

1 Like

1 Like

( truth (lol) | raw text )

(image TRUTH)

(image TRUTH)

(image TRUTH)

(image TRUTH)

NEW POLL JUST OUT: TRUMP-60%, DESANCTUS-8%. It’s over for Ron DeSanctimonious, now in 3rd place. Ramaswamy now in 2nd. RMG Research. Go home to Florida, Ron, and work on Insurance costs, the highest in the Nation!

Lol did trump just put out a poll showing the democratic incumbent governor up by 8 in Kentucky? :vincelaser:

1 Like

Not happy about Ramaswamy moving up the charts. That guy is slimy as fuck.

Somebody has to be 2nd. Are there are decent options? Pretty much by definition it’s going to be a fucking creep.

Not completely joking when I put forth Tucker Carlson as a possibility if Trump goes down.

(image TRUTH)