The Donald J. Trump — Live Tweeting/Truths & Discussion Thread (Part 1)

(image TRUTH)

( truth (lol) | raw text )

(image TRUTH)

Democratically elected official gives money to other democrats. I am shocked, I tell you, shocked!

1 Like

(image TRUTH)

Oh yeah trump never cuts and runs on anyone

Great point.

1 Like

Jacksonian, hmmm let’s check wikipedia:

Broadly speaking, the era was characterized by a democratic spirit. It built upon Jackson’s equal political policy, subsequent to ending what he termed a monopoly of government by elites. Even before the Jacksonian era began, suffrage had been extended to a majority of white male adult citizens, a result which the Jacksonians celebrated.

Faintest of covering there

Referring to genocidal scum Andrew Jackson favorably is a big tell imo.

lol, Trump’s dad was arrested at a Klan rally.

Black Panther versus KKK member who can really say which is worse, both sides have their issues

:leolol:

Fuck…

Either:

1. Willis fucked up royally by not moving to have these names sealed in some way; or
  2. There is literally no way in Georgia to have Grand Jurors names withheld from the public (which seems like a really huge leak in the law).

Man, how fucking stupid do you ahve to be at this point, as an attorney, to ever take on Trump as a client.

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/other/the-brains-behind-fake-trump-electors-was-once-a-liberal-democrat/ar-AA1fmaoR

Like, seriously, doing any legal work for him, in addition to likely ending up stiffed, comes with a significant nonzero chance of ending your legal career and/or ending up charged with crimes. I do not understand attorneys still willing to represent him. This isn’t like representing someone in a criminal trial who is guilty, but whom you are representing because everyone is entitled to representation. This is representing someone who might ruin your life.

(image TRUTH)

(image TRUTH)

Everything I’ve read online says that it’s #2.

https://www.washingtonpost.com/nation/2023/08/15/fulton-county-jurors-names-public-threats-trump/

Man this whole situation is fucked up. Feels almost no aspect of this country (or state law in this case) is really designed to hold up to a president/party just going full on criminal

This may be fancy play syndrome but the nightmare scenario for the GOP might actually be Trump not going to jail, losing the election, and being a millstone around the neck of the party for another round of midterms. How do you get the party back to normal in 2026 with this dingbat roasting the entire Republican party on Twitter?

He’ll be the 2028 GOP nominee.

1 Like

We must never question the wisdom of our perfect founding fathers though

I can’t wait for the 2048 primary between Trump’s frozen head and Reagan’s ghost.