The Donald J. Trump — Live Tweeting/Truths & Discussion Thread (Part 1)

I think the question is whether you’d rather have Mitt Romney or a coin flip between Biden and Trump. In other words, is Biden enough better than Romney (or Trump little enough of a threat) that you’d roll the dice?

He gets zero in a gop primary

Come on you’re a reasonably smart guy you must realize this

“A very large portion of my party,” he told me one day, “really doesn’t believe in the Constitution.” He’d realized this only recently, he said.

:shocked_pika:

1 Like

I’m one of the more pessimistic people here with regard to Democrat chances in the short to medium-term and even I can’t get there.

Yeah I think Trump is maybe 70-30 to win the GOP nomination, and like 20% to win the general election. The vast majority of his 20% is Biden dies, Biden is a vegetable, Biden trips down the stairs a few times, etc.

He’s only 70% to get the Republican nomination?! There are like, literally zero other viable candidates, and he’ll lose approximately zero votes from prison. Would have assumed it’s ~100% he’s the nom.

1 Like

There’s prison equity here

He can’t get primary votes from prison? Or you think that him being martyred in prison will actually have someone who would have voted Trump pull the lever for Rhonda instead?

I think the gop won’t vote for trump in a convention floor fight if he’s in prison in Georgia or in club fed

Trump is absolutely getting the nom from prison. They’ll just crank the political persecution bs up to 1000. The only way he’s not the nominee is if he dies. Hell, hologram trump will probably get the nom from the dead.

I think it’s pretty damn close to a flip in the general.

there was a poster who wagered a substantial amount of public credibility on whether or not trump would become nominee that might make this same mistake of judgment in romney. he’s as bad as it gets and is in strong favor of a theocracy and has the absolute worst record on woman’s rights than perhaps any modern politician.

still better than trump LOL

oh God the GOP ratfucking Trump would be the most glorious thing these eyes have seen

1 Like

( truth (lol) | raw text )

:harold:
:vince1:

He’s not going to be in prison prior to the election. The timing doesn’t’ work out. Even if he’s convicted of the federal J6 case (no way the GA one is actually happening before the election), his sentence isn’t getting executed pending appeal. The appeals will take years.

Still a top 5 percent Republican even given that everything you have posted is true (and it is!)

If he is convicted of the J6 case the 14th amendment should end his chances of getting on the ballot. We’re drawing live to that now, how many states could he not be on the ballot for and still win? What happens if one state says he can’t be on the ballot and he wins? Interesting times…

LMAO Asa Hutchinson is actually running for president and has worse odds at being the nominee than Kanye West.

1 Like

For most collateral civil consequences a “conviction” doesn’t count until you are sentenced.

( truth (lol) | raw text )