The Donald J. Trump — Live Tweeting/Truths & Discussion Thread (Part 1)

Yeah, and we despair they didn’t listen to us. Which happened first. Cover that, assholes.

Substantially all of them are going to vote for him, btw.

https://x.com/amyegardner/status/1726576030633324946?s=46&t=XGja5BtSraUljl_WWUrIUg

RT: Donald J. Trump (@realDonaldTrump)

( truth (lol) | raw text )

(image TRUTH)

(image TRUTH)

(image TRUTH)

(image TRUTH)

(image TRUTH)

RFK Jr 21%

This cannot be a serious poll.

(image TRUTH)

(image TRUTH)

(image TRUTH)

(image TRUTH)

Ron DeSanctimonious Responds to Recent Poll Results….

I find it hard to believe that all three of these are true:

Trump 48
Biden 41

Biden 45
DeSantis 42

Biden 42
Haley 41

I could maybe buy name recognition helping Trump relative to DeSantis and Haley, although I’d suspect that they would perform better than him by returning the never-Trump center-right votes to the GOP.

But how does Biden go from 41% against Trump to 42% against Haley and 45% against DeSantis. Everything we know says that Biden vs. Generic Republican should be a curb stomping in favor of the GOP, and Trump vs. Generic Democrat should be a curb stomping in favor of the Dems.

And we see it replicated with Kamala. She gets 40% vs Trump, 41% vs Haley, 43% vs DeSantis.

This would seem to indicate that among the entire voting public, Democrats do better against a Generic Republican than they do against Trump, and Joe Biden is better than a Generic Democrat.

Dear God, that’s terrifying. But I have a hard time taking it at face value.

I’d also point out that if that five-way poll w/ RFK, West, and Stein is accurate (doubtful), that’s probably a Trump 35+ state win.

It can be a serious poll and also not at all predictive this far out. Right now, RFK Jr has great name recognition but probably 95% of voters know next to nothing about him. There are probably a similar number of people mixing him up with former Congressman Joe Kennedy as there are who actually know about RFK Jr’s wackiness.

I mean, if you polled SPE and said we could pick between Trump, Biden, or a randomly selected Kennedy excluding RFK Jr, I think a randomly selected Kennedy would win in a landslide.

To most Americans, RFK Jr is probably a randomly selected Kennedy. So right now RFK Jr is getting the best of both worlds: great name recognition, low awareness about his politics. Eventually, people will learn that he’s a nutjob, and he should crater.

In fact, let’s play… Ignoring spoiler factors, because you’re just answering a poll a year out…

Who would you vote for in the 2024 presidential election?

• Joseph R. Biden
  • Donald J. Trump
  • A randomly selected Kennedy (But NOT RFK Jr.)
0 voters