The Hot Take Thread

I guess I never considered stocking up on this like normal families buy ketchup

1 Like

I stand with eyebooger. (except ketchup is good specifically with fries)

not this either:

Poutine requires cheese curds as well.

100% agree on the milk—only half and half on cereal.

Ant-Man and the Wasp, Quanumania and Guardians of the Galaxy Volume 3 were good movies.

1 Like

I literally prefer Olive Garden to the food I ate in Italy. Most overrated thing ever. And we did a ton of research to only patronize locals favorites.

Holy fuck I’ve never seen a hotter food take

I would go back to Italy simply to eat

4 Likes

Paris food was amazing btw. The actual GOAT

2 Likes

Never been to Italy, but when I eventually get there (it is high on our list), I’m going to be very disappointed if it’s not several levels above Olive Garden.

ban

2 Likes

1 Like

OOOOO DISRUPTIANOOOOOO

2 Likes

OK, this post is worthless without pics.

Actually with RM here sorta, Rome’s food was horrendous, greasy fake pasta/pizza stuff everywhere just the worst. Don’t remember any non Rome food at all, except that every single table came with this, so much that I had to take a picture.

I should amend. Rome and Venice had shitty food. Florence had good food.

Is that potato chips? I do not remember that from my time in Rome.

Seems like this is on you if you’re going to places with this. Had nothing but great food in rome, went to see someone who had lived there the past two years. Told them to pick where we went, then paid for every meal

1 Like

You’re gonna need to name names. Where exactly did you go? What exactly did you get? Even a single example would be helpful in determining how broken your palate is (it may not be, could just be bad restaurant selection).

Man, I don’t know. I stayed in Rome for 5 nights with my wife 10 years ago. We did no research in advance, just walked around and ate at random restaurants and I don’t remember ever having a bad meal.

1 Like

I don’t know, The chicken gnocchi soup at the OG is pretty good, probably all salt, but still…